Groups
    EXPIRED

Decent Bike For Travelling To Work On - Budget - £150

Just want something light , quick that can get me for A to B , any suggestions?

cheers

11 Comments

Banned

What Whats said!

What Master said!

Banned

you can have my cg125 for £100 doesn't run but it's decent

pushbike or motorbike?

Banned

Make sure you lock it securely because my brother's was nicked outside a school yesterday.

Banned

DLM

Make sure you lock it securely because my brother's was nicked outside a … Make sure you lock it securely because my brother's was nicked outside a school yesterday.

seriously? lol

Banned

lumoruk

seriously? lol

Yes, crazy isn't it.

Original Poster

push bike.

mountain bike or full suspension just front etc?

try amazon

or ebay

Edited by: "kyleg44" 25th Mar 2011

Original Poster

mountain bike , probs just front, was looking at specialized ages ago, but rather not get it nicked.

>>>Just want something light , quick that can get me for A to B , any suggestions?
    This is sensible and fine, and I would recommend something like this bike . This would leave you enough from your budget to buy a decent lock.

>>>mountain bike , probs just front
    This is a contradiction to your earlier request, and would make me want to recommend something like this.
    However, unless you have been rather unkind to me, I find it difficult to recommend the latter especially when most roads do not need more than a few gears, and suspension would be better employed on a sex tool rather than a feature on mode of transport (from A-B)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wireless Earphones for Running10
      2. HELP FORD FOCUS RADIO NOT WORKING11
      3. Looking for a deal on nowtv movies22
      4. Ekornes Stressless recliners - anyone any experience?34

See more discussions