Decent budget Android phone

Found 28th Jun 2017
My Moto G4 is already dying on me!
I'm looking to replace it with something similar, ideally dual sim WITH an SD card slot.

I need 16GB of RAM, ideally more.

A half decent camera would be good.

Budget = £150

I'm considering the Xiaomi redmi 4X global version, but if there's anything else in the UK, I'd appreciate some advice.

Thanks in advance.

19 Comments

you want 16GB ram in a phone !!
what you hoping to do that needs that much lol

G4 should still be within warranty?

honor 5c. think its dual sim. £125 at argos at the mo. good specs for price

check this out, I bought for the missus.not a bad phone.[Official Store] DOOGEE X5 Max Pro Smartphone, Android 6.0 4G SIM-Free Unlocked Cell Phones - 5 Inch HD IPS Display - 2GB RAM+16GB ROM - 5.0MP+8.0MP Camera - 4000mAh Fingerprint Mobile Phone - Black amazon.co.uk/dp/…1WF

If it was me, I would probably go with the UK based Wileyfox

Daza_69

If it was me, I would probably go with the UK based Wileyfox

wileyfox.com/sma…HAQ

swift 2 is £159 direct from their website

Try Motorola g.

That's G5 by the way.

I'm using a Doogee X6 Pro, you can find them as cheap as £60. Its got its quirks but absolute bargain imho

Sorry to jump on board but also looking for something with the same budget or less as I've just dropped my Homtom down the loo :-)

ewatkin4

Sorry to jump on board but also looking for something with the same … Sorry to jump on board but also looking for something with the same budget or less as I've just dropped my Homtom down the loo :-)

Waterproof Moto G3

Xiaomi redmi 4X global just received mine via aliexpress fulfilled by Hong Kong gateway at a shade over £100 a fantastic phone and you get an awful bang for your buck!! Band 20 and FM radio too. I like their Miui android system and all my dealing with them have been hassle free. 3g ram and 32G storage. A big leap forward from my Doogee f3 pro which has been faultless for 2 years only drawback was very poor battery life.

Xiaomi's Global Redmi Note 4 with band 20 for under £115
Superb phone and value for money, really fast and responsive.
Iv purchased 3 of them for family

5.5" Full HD, Snapdragon 625, 3GB Ram/32GB Storage, 4100mah Battery(last 2/3 days) Fingerprint ID, 13mp Camera and with new android and regular updates.

Wheres best to purchase from for either phone?

Can't go wrong with moto g5 in my opinion for the money nothing comes close

gvb67

Can't go wrong with moto g5 in my opinion for the money nothing comes … Can't go wrong with moto g5 in my opinion for the money nothing comes close

​honor 6x?

quantum77

​honor 6x?

​Probably yes, if you want to pay a little more, depends what the budget it

I would go for an older flagship like a LG g4 or an s6

Honor 6 from Argos or Xiaomi redmi pro?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions