Groups

Decent car dealerships in London.

Can anyone recommend a decent used car dealership in London please? Doesn't really matter where in London, long as they have a wide range of cars at a decent price.

TIA

9 Comments

Arthur Daley used to a good line in erm quality cars in Landon.

Cargaint

Car giant +1

Banned

why don't you drive around and look what they have. or ring around for your specific car

It would help if you gave an indication of what sort of car you are after and what budget.

Original Poster

mas99

It would help if you gave an indication of what sort of car you are after … It would help if you gave an indication of what sort of car you are after and what budget.

It's for my mum, she's clueless when it comes to cars so no specific make/model and anything up to 15k.

Drou

Cargaint

Nexustar

Car giant +1

Thanks, will look into it.

mas99

It would help if you gave an indication of what sort of car you are … It would help if you gave an indication of what sort of car you are after and what budget.

Drou

Cargaint

Nexustar

Car giant +1

so an open top sports car or a combi van then?

Banned

I would suggest Autotrader. You can filter out personal sales so she can view just trade if that would be suitable. The search engine has loads of options so even if she's not too fussed you will end up with various options within the price range. The year, mileage, amount of doors, transmission, distance from her postcode will drill down far enough that she won't be left with 1000's of choices. It's a good way to get started from your living room
    Edited by: "cchopps" 22nd Oct 2016

When I used to live in London I always used Andrews (Ealing) who specialize in Ford. It might not be quite as cheap as some places, but the 2nd hand Fords I've bought there have always gone on to give many years of near trouble free running.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7101342
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2368
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1826
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826369

See more discussions