decent casting app for showbox

Found 21st Jan 2015
can anyone suggest an app for casting showbox etc. im using an android and Chromecast and tried allcast, localcast, and avia, and am pulling my hair out every time I'm halfway thru a movie and it pauses/jumps/ buffers. totally ruining the wonder of showbox!!

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
AskApp
18 Comments
Its not the app. Ive tried many casting apps and they all buffer. Try Web Video Caster.
localcast works great!
I use localcast too. It still buffers though.
Banned
bubbleupnp works great 4 me free version on play store
I use localcast, I used to have constant problems with it buffering. We got a replacement router recently and it plays movies perfectly now! Maybe a coincidence though.
I see interstellar is on that's me sorted for tonight
Try zappo. Select the correct one for the make of your tv, eg. Samsung tv media by zappo.on playstore.
If you download the movie first you shouldn't get buffering.
Most likely your broadband speed or modem.

Never had a problem with localcast.... 85meg virgin connection might be why?
Original Poster
deviouspaul

Never had a problem with localcast.... 85meg virgin connection might be … Never had a problem with localcast.... 85meg virgin connection might be why?

just been upgraded to virgins xl bb. hmm will try some of those suggestions folks, thanks
Download the movie andthen watch it
We have £1.75 talk talk and show box works perfect no buffering at all downloaded through bluestacks then 'aptoid'
Try EzyCast, it works great at casting and air playing.
if you have a HTC, get the htc media link. I use it with mine and show box is perfect

I believe the new dumb and dumber film is now on there
I have sky broadband @40mb and I get buffering on showbox when ever I put it on high quality.
and that's using my chromecast or Roku to play them,I did just think oh yeah it's showbox they mustn't have very good servers but now I'm starting to think it's my sky router.
i use allcast
cnk78

bubbleupnp works great 4 me free version on play store

Yep. Great app. Gets my vote.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions