Expired

Decent Cycle lights??

Found 7th Jun
Just bought myself a new bicycle and looking for some decent lights for it.
I've seen some decent lights from Gearbest or similar Chinese sites but can't find the deals.

Could anyone recommend any decent front and rear lights for cycling?
Obviously not too expensive as I'm skint after buying my bike
Thanks very much.
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
33932987-1jvEs.jpg
Invest in one of these bad boys. I like to call it The Bike Blinder
_Whatever_7th Jun

[Image] Invest in one of these bad boys. I like to call it The Bike Blinder

Really helpful
Hey I’ve just got some off amazon super bright rechargeable too! I was genuinely surprised just how good this package for the price is also the brightness! I actually used the front one to do some house renovations gas water pipe work under the floor boards! Bike Lights Toptrek Cycle Lights Set USB Rechargeable Bicycle Front Light + Rear Light Waterproof IPX4/Samsung Li-ion 8 Hour Run-time/Super Bright CRE amazon.co.uk/dp/…Xey
ASongOfFireAndIce7th Jun

Hey I’ve just got some off amazon super bright rechargeable too! I was g …Hey I’ve just got some off amazon super bright rechargeable too! I was genuinely surprised just how good this package for the price is also the brightness! I actually used the front one to do some house renovations gas water pipe work under the floor boards! Bike Lights Toptrek Cycle Lights Set USB Rechargeable Bicycle Front Light + Rear Light Waterproof IPX4/Samsung Li-ion 8 Hour Run-time/Super Bright CRE https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B076HP895C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_WWmezFvuKsXey

Can you swap out the batteries once they're no good?
I’m not sure pass!
ASongOfFireAndIce7th Jun

I’m not sure pass!

Can you see anyway of changing the battery?
Not sure, but at that price it would probably cost you that for a replacement battery so I wouldn’t worry
ASongOfFireAndIce7th Jun

Not sure, but at that price it would probably cost you that for a …Not sure, but at that price it would probably cost you that for a replacement battery so I wouldn’t worry

I thought you said you had these lights?
Anyone point my to any links for cycling lights from one of the few Chinese sites on HUKD.
Can't find any when using searchbar but I know there were a few decent deals posted within the last year on one of these sites.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants