Expired

Decent dash cams

Found 17th Feb
Any recommend any good dash cams? Need to buy 3 so want some good solid ones
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Any idea on budget total/each?
Nextbase cameras are really good. Hardware kits are also available for them and some models have been approved by car insurance companies.
Terracore11 h, 21 m ago

Any idea on budget total/each?

Happy to spend up to £100 on each
I agree with cmdr_elito the nextbase dash cams are good bits of kit and a few well known insurance companies will offer between 10-20% off your insurance.

The nextbase 312gw fits into your budget at £91 each and is a good all rounder. There are other cameras that offer other functions and features within your budget however they may not give you a bigger discount on your insurance (if your insurance company gives one for dash cams).

amazon.co.uk/Nex…W5Q
Recently replaced my few year old nexbase 101 with an Anker Roav and I love it. Big fan of the WiFi video transfer to my phone too 😁
I have Drive Pro and love them. Simple to set up and simple to use. I also have used Nextbase which seem fine. Also had experience of Gmini which although good are a pain to set up and used.
Terracore7 h, 50 m ago

I agree with cmdr_elito the nextbase dash cams are good bits of kit and a …I agree with cmdr_elito the nextbase dash cams are good bits of kit and a few well known insurance companies will offer between 10-20% off your insurance.The nextbase 312gw fits into your budget at £91 each and is a good all rounder. There are other cameras that offer other functions and features within your budget however they may not give you a bigger discount on your insurance (if your insurance company gives one for dash cams).https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nextbase-312GW-Digital-Driving-Recorder/dp/B01ELRJW5Q

The 312GW are still £91? That's pretty expensive considering I bought a 412GW for £120 a year ago. Would of thought the 412GW would be around £100 now
Techmoan has just reviewed a good duel camera at under £100
Edited by: "artnada" 18th Feb
Thanks all looked into it and am going with nextbase brand

Thanks again
this guy i watched for ages and when some money will get the DDpai M6+ but been told stop making them

techmoan.com/wha…am/

does all the videos on testing some
I love "kenwood dash cam dvr-410" and is hard wired in so if the car is parked and someone bumps you it turns on and starts recording. (not sure on price as i got mines from Ebay @ £75 brand new from a VW dealer) like most Dashcam only took me around 20mins to hard-wire it in to the fuse box and hide the cable. (can only see about a Inch or 2 from the top of the car and the dashcam is hidden behind the rear view mirror (i am still cable to adjust the mirror). the only issue i would say i have read about this item is the adapter you cannot buy. so would have to take the adapter off the windows if u want to change cars. and would also have to find a sticky tape.

33290487-GaSV8.jpg

I have also heard there new one is nice "kenwood dash cam drv-n520" but need to be used along side a smart phone or a Kenwood headunit. as it does not have a screen on the dashcam.
Edited by: "djmackie2000" 19th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants