Groups

Decent flower delivery service???

Basically i need a decent flower delovery service that will deliver same day to sunderland

Just wanting to do something nice

Want something not too tacky and cheap, but nothing thats gunna cost me 100's!

So yeh, anyone recommend anything?

14 Comments

Original Poster

Oh and if anyone could recomend some ncie flwers that dont include carnations then i would also smile

Banned

interflora delivered a bunch to me, they were lovely, a dozen red roses.

Try the local florists though, they are usually a fraction of the cost and will deliver too, Interflors often use these florists to supply their orders and charge double for the honor lol

Original Poster

Thanks will have a look

Wanting a bunch of white roses me thinks

Can you add a note to these???

I was given a lovely bouquet of tulips today by a female client. It's always lovely to receive flowers isnt it? Do you remember the language of flowers? It's very old fashioned nowadays I guess, but red flowers indicate passionate love ( especially red roses of course ) white flowers indicate a cold restrained love. They are often used at funerals for this reason. Yellow roses indicate friendship. Those are all I remember off the top of my head but I'm sure you can look them up if interested.

Oh, and Marks and Sparks do lovely flower arrangements, a little more expensive than other places, but I think, worth it x

Hope this helps!

Original Poster

Lol the language of flower love Thanks!
    Yeh do remember, red for passion but she loves white roses!
    Seen a nice Pink and White Rose bouquet!

Original Poster

fireheaven;4860387

There is also this with free chocs … There is also this with free chocs http://www.sendflowersfromtheheart.co.uk/acatalog/Age_Innocence.html

They look nice, thanks...bookmarked

glenncraneuk;4860391

Lol the language of flower love Thanks!Yeh do remember, red for … Lol the language of flower love Thanks!Yeh do remember, red for passion but she loves white roses!Seen a nice Pink and White Rose bouquet!

that sounds lovely! Hope it makes her day x x

Original Poster

Cheers it should do, was going to do it the other day but then she mentioned about flowers, and i dint want it to be me sending them just as she menioned them, if you know what i mean??

glenncraneuk;4860429

Cheers it should do, was going to do it the other day but then she … Cheers it should do, was going to do it the other day but then she mentioned about flowers, and i dint want it to be me sending them just as she menioned them, if you know what i mean??

It will be wonderful!

I love getting flowers too though my hubby is awful at it ( ironically he is a gardener! ), also I like to get our daughters pots of fast growing flowers such as baby daffodils and hyacinths, they smell so nice and last so much longer than cut flowers, and lavender and herbs... now you started me off! lol

Hope your gift is a surprise and much appreciated

oh and if you really want to cause a stir get a bouquet of all white roses and hide a single red rose deep in the middle and tell her you know she loves white roses and ask her to guess what the red rose is for....

good luck! hehe

Original Poster

Lol thanks great idea, repped and everyone else

Now going to bed and looking forwraad to the morning flower shopping lol (never thought id say that) love the easter hols off work

glenncraneuk;4860515

Lol thanks great idea, repped and everyone else :)Now going to bed and … Lol thanks great idea, repped and everyone else :)Now going to bed and looking forwraad to the morning flower shopping lol (never thought id say that) love the easter hols off work

when you find a nice one, let me know.. live local to Sunderland. had a friend who is a florist, but due to current climate she had to close the shop... works from home, but aint seen her in months...

shame, as the flowers were excellent value

Banned

[url]www.valueflora.co.uk[/url] is tip top
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844476
      2. Virgin Media Broadband Retention Deals46
      3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710947
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826354

See more discussions