Groups
    EXPIRED

Decent Gaming Desktop

Hello All,

I was after peoples opinions on gaming systems. I would like to spend between 500-750 on a decent gaming system.

Doesn't have to be the best in the world, but i figure i can get a better deal through here than just buying from dell/Alienware etc.

Can anybody advise?

Thanks

T

7 Comments

where you from? and would you build one?

Original Poster

Hi,

I'm from hampshire. Never built one before... I think i could but because my knowledge is a bit amatuerish i would literally need someone to list exactly what i would need to buy individually, then i could probably give a go at building one?

Original Poster

either that or half decent pre-build?

I know its a little less than your budget but I bought this a few days ago, just add a decent graphics card (and a psu if you need it), a HDD and a optical drive and your away hotukdeals.com/dea…436

blowmybuzz

Hi,I'm from hampshire. Never built one before... I think i could but … Hi,I'm from hampshire. Never built one before... I think i could but because my knowledge is a bit amatuerish i would literally need someone to list exactly what i would need to buy individually, then i could probably give a go at building one?

Well I dont mind listing components for you that you will need, Few questions though
    1. Do you need a Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse & Speakers (If you dont have a monitor what size would you want)?
    2. Have you got any computer bits already that you can reuse (E.G. DVD Drive)?
    3. How much you really want to spend on it the best you can get for £500 or £750?
    4. Do you want Blu-Ray?

Edited by: "Chuckles1001" 3rd Feb 2011

Original Poster

I would be very greatful of your help if your ok with doing that!

1) Do not need keyboard, monitor, mouse or speakers
    2) I have a dell desktop computer, so i can rip out the dvd drive to that, other than that the computer itself is quite old so think most of the components would be outdated.
    3) Best i can get for £750.00
    4) If i can get blu-ray in with that price then yes.

Again thanks for your help

T

novatech.co.uk/nov…tml

609.90 squid...

But self building would get better spec
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 5am gym crew20132
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767382
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2469
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319

See more discussions