Decent honey

Posted 2nd Jun
Is there a decent pure squeezable honey at a good price that people can recommend
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

14 Comments
As opposed to indecent?
It's not the honey that's indecent
it's what you do with it.
Take a look in Aldi
"Is there a decent pure squeezable honey at a good price that people can recommend"

Try Amsterdam, or Nevada
Loads of fresh honey on Facebook £5 a 5ltr bucket
I haven’t bought any yet tho
theres a difference? honey is the same right? Why not just buy a reusable squeezable bottle, and add in whatever honey you want?
Artonox02/06/2020 12:57

theres a difference? honey is the same right? Why not just buy a reusable …theres a difference? honey is the same right? Why not just buy a reusable squeezable bottle, and add in whatever honey you want?

That's what I thought but I bought some Australian version while on holiday and it is thicker, sweeter and generally better. Always bought from tesco's before. Hence the question.
Edited by: "Zameen" 2nd Jun
spoo02/06/2020 12:53

"Is there a decent pure squeezable honey at a good price that people can …"Is there a decent pure squeezable honey at a good price that people can recommend"Try Amsterdam, or Nevada

Anything in the UK?
Heron Foods normally stock the hilltop (squeezable) honey for a very good price.
Honeyz is indecent.
Misslovely02/06/2020 12:55

Loads of fresh honey on Facebook £5 a 5ltr bucket I haven’t bought any yet …Loads of fresh honey on Facebook £5 a 5ltr bucket I haven’t bought any yet tho

It will be from Poland or China and likely to be mostly sugar syrup.
joedastudd02/06/2020 13:58

It will be from Poland or China and likely to be mostly sugar syrup.

No idea but it looked nice
Misslovely02/06/2020 12:55

Loads of fresh honey on Facebook £5 a 5ltr bucket I haven’t bought any yet …Loads of fresh honey on Facebook £5 a 5ltr bucket I haven’t bought any yet tho

£5 for 5lt will be rank.

Op - Google Honey wholesalers in your area,then pop in and see if they will sell to you.

I have one locally and they're happy to sell me 5 jars at a time, £4 a jar but it's brilliant.

I'd recommend Greek Honey and also Thyme honey
This is the brand I usually get and am happy with it.
rowsehoney.co.uk/
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants