Groups

Decent hotels in London?

I am looking for a cheapish weekend break in London with my girlfriend, looking at spending about 150 over all, the weekend is arriving on the 9th of October and leaving on the Sunday. Does any one know of any nice hotels in Cenral London preferably. A Bath in hotel would also be nice.

Thanks in advance.

Paul

7 Comments

£150 including hotels, food and spends?????? bit optimistic isnt it??? Have you tried laterooms.com?

Original Poster

No sorry £150 for the hotel, maybe more. Sorry should have said that.

Welcome to the Heartbreak hotel

But sorry we closed lol. :-D

paul_doh;6376714

No sorry £150 for the hotel, maybe more. Sorry should have said that.

I recently booked Jury's in Chelsea for £178 for the weekend :thumbsup:, close to Knightsbridge and tube etc

Stayed at the Raddisson in Canary Wharf in July for £78 per night......fab floor to ceiling glass windowed bathroom.

Original Poster

choc1969;6376832

I recently booked Jury's in Chelsea for £178 for the weekend :thumbsup:, … I recently booked Jury's in Chelsea for £178 for the weekend :thumbsup:, close to Knightsbridge and tube etc Stayed at the Raddisson in Canary Wharf in July for £78 per night......fab floor to ceiling glass windowed bathroom.

Thanks for that, I am just sick of looking at hotels so just wondered if anyone on here went to a nice hotel. Will have a look at those 2.

Club Quarters just off Trafalgar Square is nice.

Have a look at [url]www.londontown.com[/url] for good deals

paul_doh;6376989

Thanks for that, I am just sick of looking at hotels so just wondered if … Thanks for that, I am just sick of looking at hotels so just wondered if anyone on here went to a nice hotel. Will have a look at those 2.

ps booked through Laterooms via Quidco :thumbsup:, tracks fast too
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99

See more discussions