Groups

Decent iPhone apps

Stupid me didn't do a proper back up of my old iPhone so when I done a restore today on my new phone I got everything apart from my apps.

Anyone got any ideas of decent apps to download as my new phone is looking a bit bare lol

9 Comments

iTunes: Backing up, updating, and restoring your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch software
    Embedded Link

Syncing and arranging apps from the App Store
    Embedded Link

How to redownload purchased apps from the App Store
    Embedded Link

lifehacker iphone apps best 2011 - Google Search
    Embedded Link

Lifehacker Pack for iPhone: Our List of the Best iPhone Apps
    Embedded Link

Top 40 best free iPhone apps | News | TechRadar UK
    Embedded Link

The 73 best iPhone apps | Analysis | Features | PC Pro
    Embedded Link

10 Best iPhone Apps – January 2011 Mobile App review - Trusted Reviews
    Embedded Link

Original Poster

Thanks for the info scotty boy
    Can't believe I didn't back it up properly, am just glad it saved my contacts

NFS

Thanks for the info scotty boyCan't believe I didn't back it up properly, … Thanks for the info scotty boyCan't believe I didn't back it up properly, am just glad it saved my contacts

No probs and these things happen - hopefully this will help you out with getting your iPhone all sorted out again.

if you bought apps through itunes just sign into itunes and "rebuy " apps that you had and they wont charge you it says youve already purchased this app :i think:D

Original Poster

I just thought when I backed up it would have took everything but never mind

Scotty Boy

No probs and these things happen - hopefully this will help you out with … No probs and these things happen - hopefully this will help you out with getting your iPhone all sorted out again.

Original Poster

I remembered a few apps I had and they came back on free with them being purchased in the past which was good

kareandy

if you bought apps through itunes just sign into itunes and "rebuy " … if you bought apps through itunes just sign into itunes and "rebuy " apps that you had and they wont charge you it says youve already purchased this app :i think:D

Sleep Talk Recorder (_;)

Red laser and shop savvy for shopping.
    Vevo and tuneIn radio for music.
    Flixster.
    Plants Vs Zombies (when it's on offer).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563