Expired

Decent Ipod Dock/speakers for Holidays please.

4 replies
Found 25th Apr 2010
We would like either a dock or speakers that charge the ipod and that we are able to plug into the mains rather than buy **** loads of batteries, but also need something light enough to not eat into our baggage allowance too much. We want something with good, clear loud quality too if poss. We only really want to pay £30 MAX for them.

Any suggestions please as there are so many on the market?

Thanks very much in advance guys.

4 Comments

Original Poster

We do want something that will sound decent, I don't think the sound on this will be any good.

Any other suggestions? Anybody seen any good deals?

Original Poster

Ok thanks, these look a little more like what I was looking for but yes at £35 they are too expensive for what they are. I really like the look of the LogitechPure-fi 2 but at £70 these are a bit pricey.

Any other suggestions around the £30-£40 mark? anybody seen any good half price offers on anything? or Discounts?

I can sell you a Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere 2 for £50 plus post, bit more than your budget i see but they are immense!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710967
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247555
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769191
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18206624

See more discussions