Groups
    EXPIRED

Decent Laptop for £350

Looking for a decent spec laptop for around £350, not needed for gaming really just football manager, so decent RAM and a speedy dual core processor would be ideal.

Also wanting to pay for it over 12 months or so with 0% finance if possible.

Can anyone help?

Cheers

6 Comments

Original Poster

no one??

Original Poster

thanks for the response, are refurbs just as good as new?

If i were to get a brand new laptop what is the best spec i could get with the budget?

I have had 2 refurb laptops in the past 1 from comet, the other from the DSG group, both were in as new condition with no signs of any use.

For best value for money on a new laptop I would normally recomend Dell, this one looks like your best bet

configure.euro.dell.com/del…dhs

Obviously not as high spec as the other two I posted, but it is brand new. It's upto you which was you go, you will also have to factor in the finance option of paying over 12 month, as not all shops do this.

Original Poster

Thanks for you help much appreciated

This deal just posted look like exellent value, would snap it up myseld if I didn't already have a laptop.

hotukdeals.com/ite…ap/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller33
      2. word association Game73944536
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846380
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2149

See more discussions