Groups
    EXPIRED

Decent Laptop for £400 or less

Hi all,

I'm after a laptop for £400 or less with the following specs minimum (the second half is preferable):

Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.00 GHz / AMD equivalent
    1GB / 2Gb RAM
    80GB / 120GB HDD
    15" / 17" widescreen
    internal wireless

any O/S as I have my own copies of XP and Vista

was tempted by the recent Acer deal but put off after I read the comments. I was also going to get one of the recent Dell laptop deals but someone said there would more than likely be a £50 price drop over the weekend... but I don't remember seeing anything like that happening..

8 Comments

tesco

UltimoScorpion

£406http://lambda-tek.com/componentshop/index.pl?prodID=B84482

£477.87 inc vat

Banned

bryntaylor99

£477.87 inc vat

oops sorry missed that, pisses me off when companies do that... Imean what is the point? :-(

UltimoScorpion

oops sorry missed that, pisses me off when companies do that... Imean … oops sorry missed that, pisses me off when companies do that... Imean what is the point? :-(

Know what you mean i look for things then sometimes am bitterly disappointed with it says the price in small under it or at checkout with the wording inc VAT!

grrrr - rant over :oops:

For that price id look at the recent HP deal posted. Nearly 600 bucks worth of machine that you can get for around the £400 mark once discounts, quidco and cashbacks are applied. That to me looked like bargain of the year - so much so that ive ordered one myself. Oh and did i mention its a top spec for the price... much better than most others at that price range.

]HP 6715b

Original Poster

Squelds

For that price id look at the recent HP deal posted. Nearly 600 bucks … For that price id look at the recent HP deal posted. Nearly 600 bucks worth of machine that you can get for around the £400 mark once discounts, quidco and cashbacks are applied. That to me looked like bargain of the year - so much so that ive ordered one myself. Oh and did i mention its a top spec for the price... much better than most others at that price range.]HP 6715b

I think it's £673.90 not £479.97 and rebate deal ended in September but thanks for all the offers guys
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Kodi Add-ons?55
      2. Battery drain on iOS 1155
      3. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?11
      4. breakfree holiday passwords67

See more discussions