Expired

Decent Low Priced Wireless All In One Printer

6 replies
Found 27th Dec 2010
I'm looking to replace my existing printer. As per the thread title, I'm looking for a wireless, all-in-one printer for home use.

Ink costs are a consideration, although there seems to be conflicting information over which manufacturer offers the best-priced ink (any advice would be welcomed).

Also, and this is a must: The printer cannot be wider than 440mm (otherwise it won't fit on my shelf!)

Would be very grateful for help.

EDIT: Forgot to say - by low-price I mean anything up to £75 (ish)

6 Comments

Have a look at cannon outlet on ebay. I got a refurb cannon 620 (which turned out to be brand new) can't remember exactly how much, but certainly was a great deal. Cannon inks are reasonablly price too. Good luck

best one yet, i have it click here

btw t this printer also takes Epson "Rhino" cartridges which contain 3 1/2 times more ink than the "Cheetah" versions but cost only a couple of quid more on Amazon.

Black
amazon.co.uk/Eps…s_2

Rhino Ink Black 25.9ml
Cheetah Ink black 7ml

Multipack
amazon.co.uk/Eps…8-1

Epson page
epson.co.uk/Sto…ies

and i bought the inks for even cheaper with the curryspc world £5 voucher, paid £10 for the black rhino and £5 for the other colours total for full set was £25 for rhino ones so bargain

Edited by: "MR1123" 27th Dec 2010

Original Poster

I've seen the Epson one, but unfortunately it's 1cm too wide!!

owenroberts

I've seen the Epson one, but unfortunately it's 1cm too wide!!

lol cant you just put it somewhere else in the house, its wireless so you can you use it from anywhere

the epson and kodak are by far the best for running cost, I've got the Epson mentioned above and you can pic up ink so cheap its laughable, I got shed loads from a link on here for abt £10-£12

Original Poster

MR1123

lol cant you just put it somewhere else in the house, its wireless so you … lol cant you just put it somewhere else in the house, its wireless so you can you use it from anywhere

I need wireless to work with my laptops, but it have to use a wired connection for my desktop
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Google maps on Plusnet45
    2. Is this expensive?917
    3. £300 for a XZ1 Compact Worth Keeping or return56
    4. I posted a deal that has been removed612

See more discussions