Decent Mp3 Player?

Found 20th Sep 2017
Hi all. The wife has asked for one for her birthday on Sunday. I'm stumped as I usually trust HUKD but these never get posted as deals on here.
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Something like this you mean?

Some cheaper options suggested on the same page. What's the budget?
paul5552 m ago

Something like this you mean?Some cheaper options suggested on the same …Something like this you mean?Some cheaper options suggested on the same page. What's the budget?

Yeah but I guess most people use their mobiles these days?
I'd be after something cheaper though...
How about an iPod nano? Check out Amazon.
I bought a refurbished Sandisk for about 20 quid for outdoorsy stuff, and it has amazing sound quality. I got it to avoid having to carrying the phone at all times just to listen to music.
I got one of these for running, very impressed.

amazon.co.uk/dp/…5ZV
Edited by: "majestic2012" 21st Sep 2017
Just stream to a mobile. Or just use a old mobile without sim in it. Stick in arm band and off you go. Mp3 players cheap off ebay but still to much messing about for me
I bought 2 of these from gearbest,

m.gearbest.com/mp3…tml

Also bought a 160gb one off Argos ebay for £49.99 last month, may be worth checking.
Edited by: "shadey12" 21st Sep 2017
Sony Hi res mp3 player is good and it converts mp3 tracks to better quality Even when you're not listening to High-Resolution audio files, the NW-A35 has a DSEE HX Digital Sound Enhancement Engine that upscales your existing music to near High-Resolution quality.

by the way is there another mp3 player out there that can upscale mp3 tracks to Near Hi resolution ones please?
shadey127 h, 19 m ago

I bought 2 of these from …I bought 2 of these from gearbest,https://m.gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_437373.htmlAlso bought a 160gb one off Argos ebay for £49.99 last month, may be worth checking.

Something like this?
ebay.co.uk/itm…9mR
Jonnyblock25 m ago

Something like …Something like this?http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Acoustic-Solutions-160GB-MP3-Player-Silver-CMP3160-IP1140-/222562580588?hash=item33d1c3786c:g:Q8MAAOSw8GtZU9mR

Yes, exactly like that,
sandisk clip is decent enough and good value for money
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants