Groups
    EXPIRED

decent pc chair please

im looking to buy a decent pc chair.I normally buy the ones from viking when on sale but they deteriorate very quickly, what chairs do you use, im looking to spend 100 ish maybe a bit more, thanks

5 Comments

This is the chair which I use for my computer. Although your probably looking for somthing alot more fancy this has been brilliant for me.
    ikea.com/gb/…SES

(There seems to be a bit of a problem on the IKEA website bringing up more information on the product but im sure you could find the same pages on other sections of there website, sorry I could'nt do any more to help)

not entirely sure if it would be great for computer use, but I wish I had the money for this
    direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

£25 voucher too!

I've used this for a while (about three years) after a friend recommended it. Its still in good condition, I'm able to sit comfortable at my computer all night. Looks work well for me as i've got a gamers setup, but may not be everyones cup of tea.

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

costcos has some good chairs -

Original Poster

thanks for the replys, the argos one looks nice but i really am thinking about the tesco one does anybody have that chair is it worth the money, also does anybody know if the height on the tesco chair can be adjusted, thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1517
      2. Iptv1228
      3. Music download79
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67

See more discussions