Groups

Decent price on PC Monitor?

Just bought this for £170 from amazon warehouse. Seems a good deal, but good to get others opinion? Will be using it for PC gaming (using a nvidia graphics card - know it has freesync which is AMD compatible, does it have gsync also?) and for console gaming. Cheers!

amazon.co.uk/Ace…0HU

6 Comments

Doesn't come with GSync sadly. AMD uses freesync and NVidia is Gsync. There's no overlap, but this monitor will be good either way. What graphics card are you using with this?

Original Poster

shredgod

Doesn't come with GSync sadly. AMD uses freesync and NVidia is Gsync. … Doesn't come with GSync sadly. AMD uses freesync and NVidia is Gsync. There's no overlap, but this monitor will be good either way. What graphics card are you using with this?

Cheers for the reply. Using an Nvidia 860m from my laptop going through HDMI?

paza12

Cheers for the reply. Using an Nvidia 860m from my laptop going through … Cheers for the reply. Using an Nvidia 860m from my laptop going through HDMI?

Yeah should be fine for what you want to use it for. Looks like you got a good deal.

Nice monitor , nice price, overkill on that GPU IMO

shredgod

Doesn't come with GSync sadly. AMD uses freesync and NVidia is Gsync. … Doesn't come with GSync sadly. AMD uses freesync and NVidia is Gsync. There's no overlap, but this monitor will be good either way. What graphics card are you using with this?

?? I was sure I read a review that said it worked with both (I nerarly bought one myself, but just cannot justify the outlay right now).

Gentle_Giant

?? I was sure I read a review that said it worked with both (I nerarly … ?? I was sure I read a review that said it worked with both (I nerarly bought one myself, but just cannot justify the outlay right now).

Nah GSync requires hardware in monitor that only works with NVidia cards.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It was forty years ago today......516
      2. word survey46
      3. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?22
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767301

See more discussions