Groups
    EXPIRED

decent printer

i currently have an epson stylus d88 plus, and the quality of the photos arent that great, i like it because you can get compatibles. are there any ther good printers out there that give FANTASTIC quality photos, that the ink isnt to expensive? please help!!!!! many thanks, clare xxx

4 Comments

Original Poster

Epson Stylus Photo RX560 all in one printer

this i believe is a great printer, anyone find a good price? rrp is £129.99, currys ect have it for around £90 but its out of stock, anyone please help?

Original Poster

anyone?

i bought a new printer 2 weeks ago, it's a canon pixma ip4200, it's the best printer i have ever used, the photo prints are brilliant quality and does them in a few sizes, and to save paper it even prints auto on the back of the paper, the inks are £20 inc p+p for 14 cartridges of any colour on e-bay. i bought it from e-bay for £36 brand new, if you can get 1 on e-bay for around this price it's a bargain , the seller was clearancebargains-uk , i have bought a few things from him and they are in new condition and quick delivery also .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491
      3. One thing you've forgotten68
      4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33

See more discussions