Groups
    EXPIRED

Decent quality high chair

Decent quality high chair needed - must have removable tray and harness that is easy to use and threaded through back of seat.

Any recommendations or good deals out there?

6 Comments

fisher price healthy high chair about £70-80 but does all the above, and because of its 7 height adjustments toddlers can sit in it at the dining table

direct.asda.com/Red…022

This chair from Asda is £60 and is the one I have ordered as has got really good reviews. "This funky chair lets you find the perfect feeding position with five adjustable height positions and three lie back positions. Removable feeding tray with a separate tray inset. 5-point safety harness."

Original Poster

Kandy;7801946

http://direct.asda.com/Red-Kite-Feed-Me-Ultimo-Highchair/002656222,default,pd.html?cm_mmc=gb-_-merch-_-6022This chair from Asda is £60 and is the one I have ordered as has got really good reviews. "This funky chair lets you find the perfect feeding position with five adjustable height positions and three lie back positions. Removable feeding tray with a separate tray inset. 5-point safety harness."

That does look good and the price is reasonable too...

We had a mammas and pappas one that cost over £100 but much preferred using our ikea one that was just over £10. they come in a range of colours and tray to buy extra.

]http//ww…047

DIVA1977;7801338

fisher price healthy high chair about £70-80 but does all the above, and … fisher price healthy high chair about £70-80 but does all the above, and because of its 7 height adjustments toddlers can sit in it at the dining table

I bought this one also (2 actually one for our house one for mil) and its great, also love that it is suitable from birth so my little one can join us at the table even if not eating. And it also has a higher weight limit than most (important if have big babies like mine)

argos.co.uk/web…lay?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500002201&productId=1500632163&langId=-1&engine=froogle&keyword=Fisher-Price+Healthy+Care+Highchair&_$ja=tsid:11527%7Ccc:%7Cprd:0985833%7Ccat:Feeding+And+Bathing
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland44
      2. Looking for mac book pro 15" deal?11
      3. Help please - pc issues712
      4. Google assistant notification45

See more discussions