Decent quality t-shirts with Logos?

Posted 15th Jun
I get in the same rut every year with t-shirts and end up buying loads of boring plain ones which usually aren't a good fit anyway. Are there any good quality / and good fit t-shirt retailers where I could pay up to £25 and get something worth the money?

I walk around and see loads of people wearing nice t-shirts with logos but I can never find much interesting online. Jack and Jones and others seem to be mostly boring designs.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
41102368.jpg41102368-HVIpu.jpg
Edited by: "DaveG46" 15th Jun
17 Comments
41102368.jpg41102368-HVIpu.jpg
Edited by: "DaveG46" 15th Jun
qwertee
or play that T-shirt game on jackbox, and buy any cool designs, think they cost £15
Mendoza15/06/2020 17:14

qwerteeor play that T-shirt game on jackbox, and buy any cool designs, …qwerteeor play that T-shirt game on jackbox, and buy any cool designs, think they cost £15

+1 for qwertee but ideally wait for the sale. They have them regularly and get some designs for as little as £4, even as low as £2 on occasion.
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 15th Jun
Just go to somwhere like TK Maxx or the H&M website and have a good browse.

But do you mean graphic t-shirts (as in they have a picture or graphic on them) rather than a "logo" t-shirt?
Haircut_10015/06/2020 17:18

Just go to somwhere like TK Maxx or the H&M website and have a good …Just go to somwhere like TK Maxx or the H&M website and have a good browse. But do you mean graphic t-shirts (as in they have a picture or graphic on them) rather than a "logo" t-shirt?

I would go for either if they looked good, but I prefer logos / designs with text.

I tried H&M last year and the sizing / quality was bad. TK Maxx is confusing. I forgot to mention I’m a fashion victim. Someone once advised me to look at what the mannequin is wearing in the shop and copy the outfit.
Carhartt or Paul Smith graphic tees are around that price when on sale
Depends what sort you are after, for plain tees I buy from river island. Branded ones I buy are Nike, the quality is pretty good and they’re quite cheap

m.jdsports.co.uk/pro…+UK
Qwertee , last exit to nowhere , iwoot all do decent designs.
Thanks guys. I'll check all these out.
Tokyo laundry t-shirts I find good quality
Hand wash only
rimalpatel00715/06/2020 21:04

Tokyo laundry t-shirts I find good quality Hand wash only

Hmmm, I've seen bad reviews and don't fancy hand washing. I would like to pay more rather than less and get a good material.
Handel7815/06/2020 21:07

Hmmm, I've seen bad reviews and don't fancy hand washing. I would like to …Hmmm, I've seen bad reviews and don't fancy hand washing. I would like to pay more rather than less and get a good material.

I've bought few cheap t-shirts (£8) for last summers trip to Asia. Took them out again start of the lockdown and still going strong. The cotton is breathable and feels comfy wearing them. I would defo would buy more.
DaveG4615/06/2020 17:01

[Image] [Image]

this has to keep me way more than it should
1983gaz15/06/2020 22:22

this has to keep me way more than it should

*Tickled*
uniqlo may be worth a look
Matthew_mcm16/06/2020 05:39

uniqlo may be worth a look

Thanks. I have tried their Supima cotton t-shirts. They generally go with a loose fit in t-shirts which doesn't suit me. I was lucky enough to get one white t-shirt that was fitted but never much liked their Marvel and other graphic ones.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants