Expired

Decent set of headphones / earphones?

7 replies
Found 16th Dec 2008
I am getting an Ipod Touch for christmas and have heard that the earphones that come with them are rubbish so I am looking for a decent pair,

Can anyone recommend any? Preferably under £30.00.

Thanks

7 Comments

play.com/Ele…tml

just ordered these for my dad they have had great reviews

Original Poster

bellows;3781988

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/587384/Sennheiser-PX-100-Mini-Headphones-Black/Product.htmljust ordered these for my dad they have had great reviews

Ta but one of the reviews states "The only problem is that they leak a lot of sound so they're not suitable for use on public transport, etc." and I mainly listen to music on the bus on the way to work!

Sennheiser CX300 are a popular choice. If you can afford a little more, I have the CX500 which I am very happy with.

try this
SONY - DR-BT22iK Wireless Transmitter and Bluetooth® Headset for iPod - £20 @ ASDA Instore

iheadphones.co.uk/hea…htm

I personally dont have these but a few of my friends have these and say that they are brilliant. In the morning on the way to school i sit next to them and they always have their ipod going and i can never hear anything from them so that solves your problem of travelling to and from work and i have tried them and they are comfy to wear and the sound is pretty good out of them aswell. These come in a few colours; pink, green, red, blue and black. Only 14.99 aswell; may be able to get them elsewhere cheaper not sure but well worth the money at that price in my opiniom.
Hope some of this stuff helped.

Original Poster

scott1295;3782150

http://www.iheadphones.co.uk/headphones/23543/Skullcandy+INKd+Black+Earbuds.htmI personally dont have these but a few of my friends have these and say that they are brilliant. In the morning on the way to school i sit next to them and they always have their ipod going and i can never hear anything from them so that solves your problem of travelling to and from work and i have tried them and they are comfy to wear and the sound is pretty good out of them aswell. These come in a few colours; pink, green, red, blue and black. Only 14.99 aswell; may be able to get them elsewhere cheaper not sure but well worth the money at that price in my opiniom. Hope some of this stuff helped.

Thanks, I had looked at them. Not sure if I am keen on in-ear though. My brother has some and they feel really weird.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?65
    2. A dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G68
    3. Toyota verso camera22
    4. Suggest tablet replacement for a Lenovo Yoga 2 8.022

See more discussions