EXPIRED

Decent Snorkel Mask Set

can anyone recommend a half tidy but not too expensive snorkelling set. This is for a 12 yr old a 16 yr old and an adult and is to do some snorkelling on our holiday in egypt, have looked around but is a bit confusing with all makes and prices

cheers

7 Comments

To be honest I've done some snorkeling and scuba diving before and you should try the masks on to make sure they won't leak. To do this you need to push them against your face without the strap and if the suction holds it there it shouldn't leak. I know this doesn't help with the search for cheap masks but it may stop you spending on ones that will drive you potty if they leak:)

you can hire them out there really cheaply and change them until you get a good fit

Costco normally do a us divers snorkel set for about £20 which includes mask, snorkel and fins. Decent brand of kit, not sure if they only sell them certain times of the year or when they have stock. My brother got a few sets for his holiday to Egypt last year

i have one for sale used one hol in egypt and didnt leak! Olympus mask snorkel fins...

http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/yy324/plumberman01_2010/P1140329.jpg

was from JJB
£10 delivered either hermes or collectplus?
Edited by: "plumberman01" 23rd Jan 2011

Original Poster

Hi plumberman01 , that set looks good what size feet does it fit , EDIT - i can just make it out uk 3.5-4, just too small theres a shame

im looking for a size 5 or 6 and a size 8

anybody have others to sell

Edited by: "supplyuk" 23rd Jan 2011

lol took me ages to pm you too! Maybe you can find it in JJB? worth a phone call?

sports direct have them , under a tenner , i also have one set to sell , if you dont get one , snorkel ,mask & flippers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)55
    2. tcb what's the longest anyone has waited for a payout?710
    3. Car Leasing Deals (Audi, Golf or Scirocco)34
    4. Issue with a CV rewrite any help appreciated.55

See more discussions