Groups
    EXPIRED

Decent(?) treadmill / running machine

Looking for a running machine, not manual, at a decent price. Ideally with powered incline if it's in the expensive range, and able to handle a 17-18 stone load (yes I know, hopefully it'll decrease a little!). Ideally something that I could work up a little speed on once the fitness recovers too...

to clarify, the powered incline isn't a dealbreaker just a nice to have. My limit is probably a max of around £300 or so but if there's something without powered incline for £90 let me know too please!

5 Comments

join a gym man

Original Poster

Got free gym membership from work, it's no use if you're out in the sticks with no gym.

plus the wife is interested in one of these too. plus you can't take the kids to the gym but can leave them playing in the next room.
    Edited by: "PR1" 30th Oct 2010

PR1

Got free gym membership from work, it's no use if you're out in the … Got free gym membership from work, it's no use if you're out in the sticks with no gym

ah right thats no good to u then. id say early morn(or when u have the time) jogs close to home then mate. they`ll do u alot better than a treadmill. save urself some doh and just buy some decent running trainers

York T13i Treadmill - £299.99 @ Argos.

You get £20 voucher with this purchase and also free delivery using code AFD.
    (Although not mentioned in item description but it seems to have power incline too as mentioned by one of the reviewers. Good reviews at Argos)

Original Poster

Cheers!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1121
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047140
      3. What would be HELL to you?2952
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow33

See more discussions