Decent UK site to buy an Acekard for my Nintendo DS Lite?

Found 9th Dec 2015
Anyone used one recently to buy similar type of card for any DS? All of the ones I've used previously have disappeared from the internet.

Cheers.

6 Comments

Given that their usage to copy games isn't legal, don't expect to find any reputable stores selling them.

They disappeared because there was a major crack down on them...

"HMRC and Trading Standards have seized more than 165,000 game copiers … "HMRC and Trading Standards have seized more than 165,000 game copiers intended for the defendants,"

bbc.co.uk/new…835
en.wikipedia.org/wik…_DS

That's not their only use and they are still available regardless from reputable sellers, just not in the UK.

Illusionary

Given that their usage to copy games isn't legal, don't expect to find … Given that their usage to copy games isn't legal, don't expect to find any reputable stores selling them.

"HMRC and Trading Standards have seized more than 165,000 game copiers … "HMRC and Trading Standards have seized more than 165,000 game copiers intended for the defendants,"

More wrong reporting by the BBC, they do not copy games....

It's illegal to sell them in the UK and you may see some sites that look like they are in the UK but are not, just go to GBATemp and find a reputable seller, lots of reviews for sites on there.

Likely2

That's not their only use and they are still available regardless from … That's not their only use and they are still available regardless from reputable sellers, just not in the UK.More wrong reporting by the BBC, they do not copy games....It's illegal to sell them in the UK and you may see some sites that look like they are in the UK but are not, just go to GBATemp and find a reputable seller, lots of reviews for sites on there.

Perhaps - but it will, however, be what the vast majority of people seeking these cards have in mind.

Illusionary

Perhaps - but it will, however, be what the vast majority of people … Perhaps - but it will, however, be what the vast majority of people seeking these cards have in mind.

And you're spot on. It makes me chuckle when people make claims such as 'they aren't only used for copied games' then the sole reason they are buying it is to play copied games...

ipswich78

And you're spot on. It makes me chuckle when people make claims such as … And you're spot on. It makes me chuckle when people make claims such as 'they aren't only used for copied games' then the sole reason they are buying it is to play copied games...

And I quote "The fact that a device may be used for a purpose which does not involve infringement of copyright does not mean that the sole intended purpose is not the unauthorised circumvention of a technical device"
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants