Groups

decent washing machine

Washing machine has just packed in .I wondered if anyone could recommend a good washing machine for £250-400.

We use it twice a day, so one good on electricity would help as well

There are too many to choose from in this price range, but if someone has brought one recently they can recommend.

Dont want to end up with a crap one again

I was considering buying one from currys with the £60 off code but i cant seem to enter the code for reservations, only delivery

thanks

13 Comments

Banned

Not sure how far they deliver but markselectrical.co.uk/ in pretty unbeatable on prices.
    Big selection as well and they give really good advice!

Original Poster

Do you have one of these then mate

Original Poster

JonnyTwoToes;8664363

Not sure how far they deliver but http://markselectrical.co.uk/ in pretty … Not sure how far they deliver but http://markselectrical.co.uk/ in pretty unbeatable on prices.Big selection as well and they give really good advice!

they do deliver to my area mate i checked, not sure on the delivery cost though, ill take a look though thanks

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8664382

yeah,,not sure which model but far quieter than the Siemens we had before … yeah,,not sure which model but far quieter than the Siemens we had before that was twice the price

I would like a quite one even though its in a different room, the one that just broke was extremly noisy, that was a samsung

Original Poster

does anyone know if you can enter codes on currys for reservations as i cant see it, even though there prices are higher they are ok with £60 off code

[url]www.washerhelp.co.uk[/url] pros and cons for all

Original Poster

oliver231;8664434

]www.washerhelp.co.uk pros and cons for all

thanks ill take a look

We bought the Siemens from ]http//ww…g-m

Its now £375, cashback available too, and to be honest it is amazingly quiet and does the job really well. Last time I looked in Currys it was around the £540 mark, M&S have it for £525, and JLewis £399. I personally wouldn't have a samsung read too many not so good reviews.

We have found the Zanussi models to last for years, hope this helps X

Some good prices on Bosch ones at the moment and the one we got recently is very good.

Avoid anything made by Hotpoint, ( Idesit, Ariston ).

Beko is probably about the best cheapo and Bosch are said to be really good.

i had alot of trouble with a hotpoint one
    but i now have a hoover one and i use it at least once a day and had not a bit of bother for over 2 yrs ( it best not blow up on me now for this heehee )
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card22
      2. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION11
      3. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only33
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority11

See more discussions