Decent web developer communities?

10 replies
Found 5th May 2009
Hi,
I need help finding a web forum where I can request help with my university project.
I've created a website, and need to write a dissertation on it which is due in end of May.

To document properly I need people to test it and provide feedback. Does anyone know a site where I'm allowed to request people to do some testing for me?

Thanks in advance.

PS: I'm not asking HUKD members to be testers, I'm just wondering if anyone knows other sites where I can request testers.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

why not here?

Original Poster

4lyons09;5123190

why not here?

Unfortunately, here you need pre-approval from admin to request such help with education, which I requested last week and still waiting to hear from them.

MrBrightside1987;5123283

Unfortunately, here you need pre-approval from admin to request such help … Unfortunately, here you need pre-approval from admin to request such help with education, which I requested last week and still waiting to hear from them.

Ahh I see

Original Poster

nuabdi;5123296

try rendur.com

That's just an online HTML previewer? :?:

yes but you can make changes n preview instantly
a good site for testing but yes no community sorry... my bad

Original Poster

nuabdi;5123422

yes but you can make changes n preview instantlya good site for testing … yes but you can make changes n preview instantlya good site for testing but yes no community sorry... my bad

Ah, thanks then. My site's way too complicated for testing on that.
And I just need people to test it for the usability testing part.

oh OK...

why dont you just post the link here and see people's feedback...
i dont think youll get any problem from mods for that

I searched in Google under "Web design forum" and found this site

webdesignerforum.co.uk/

Original Poster

nuabdi;5124092

oh OK...why dont you just post the link here and see people's feedback... … oh OK...why dont you just post the link here and see people's feedback... i dont think youll get any problem from mods for that

I tried that, but it got removed and was told to email the admin. I sent the email but didn't get a reply.

guilbert53;5124141

I searched in Google under "Web design forum" and found this … I searched in Google under "Web design forum" and found this sitehttp://www.webdesignerforum.co.uk/

Thanks, just signed up and posted.

Any other sites are welcome too, just in case.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien618
    2. Wireless headphones11
    3. Driving anxiety.2429
    4. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G916

See more discussions