Deceptive ebay listing or possible bargain?

Found 8th Jun
Hello, i was looking on ebay for a cheap gaming chair for my sons birthday.. nothing fancy but came across this listing..

ebay.co.uk/itm…649

"GTFORCE PACE RECLINING LEATHER SPORTS RACING OFFICE DESK CHAIR GAMING FOOTSTOOL" £16.99 + Free P&P

Now i know it says "footstool" at the end of the listing title.. but there is no picture of a footstool or any mention of a footstool in the description.. only the dimensions and specs of the chair?? £16.99 & Free delivery seems way too good to be true for a decent gaming chair & iv noticed this same chair else where is £100+

Iv also noticed the sellers sales which are virtually next to none but seems to have sold 42ish of these chairs/footstool/whatever it ends up being lol

My obvious thought was it is going to end up being a footstool.. so didnt bother to post as a deal..

But curious to hear anyone elses thoughts? Worth a punt or no?

Iv also msg'd the seller to find out more, but still unsure even if he comes back and says its the chair eek!
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
no seller feedback so possibly a hacked account listing items for super cheap as part of a scam
Original Poster
Get outa here! The listing has just literally been removed lolol i guess my question has just been answered hahaha phew close call nvm!
Original Poster
emodan1 m ago

no seller feedback so possibly a hacked account listing items for super …no seller feedback so possibly a hacked account listing items for super cheap as part of a scam

wow something dodgy anyway, its been removed
If it sounds too good to be true. It usually is. Wish gaming chairs were that cheap
Original Poster
andy1861867 m ago

If it sounds too good to be true. It usually is. Wish gaming chairs were …If it sounds too good to be true. It usually is. Wish gaming chairs were that cheap

Me too it was defo the price & mention of footstool in title that stopped me from making a dumb purchase lol cant believe 2 min after posting it here.. it mysteriously gets removed from ebay lol says it all
Edited by: "Kalli86" 8th Jun
Kalli8622 m ago

Me too it was defo the price & mention of footstool in title that …Me too it was defo the price & mention of footstool in title that stopped me from making a dumb purchase lol cant believe 2 min after posting it here.. it mysteriously gets removed from ebay lol says it all

Be careful on eBay there are fake accounts popping up all the time to scam but always covered by eBay and PayPal
Edited by: "_Enzo_" 8th Jun
Original Poster
Yeah, i dont use ebay as much anymore.. its gone right downhill these days
Kalli8613 m ago

Yeah, i dont use ebay as much anymore.. its gone right downhill these days …Yeah, i dont use ebay as much anymore.. its gone right downhill these days

What's your budget for the chair
Kalli861 h, 29 m ago

Me too it was defo the price & mention of footstool in title that …Me too it was defo the price & mention of footstool in title that stopped me from making a dumb purchase lol cant believe 2 min after posting it here.. it mysteriously gets removed from ebay lol says it all

Very close good job you did question it. eBay really has turned
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants