Decking Teak Oil

Found 18th Apr 2009
Hello people,

Does anyone know the best place to get Decking Teak Oil from ? (By that I mean the cheapest lol).

I've got a bit of decking I need to oil (want to keep the natural look), that is around 5m x 3m & 5m x 1m (16m square altogether.)

I've got the usual DIY shops I can get to, just wondering if anyone has bought any on the cheap from anywhere lately ?

Thanks

1. Misc
  2. Oil
  3. Teak
6 Comments

Banned

£9.78 a litre at screwfix screwfix.com/pro…354

You'll probably do it with a couple of litres

poundland:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks mate - didn't even think of Screwfix !!

I found these 2 though that look more up to the job, and the misses informs me that the 2 planters (2m x 1m each), and the mini fence will be getting done as well.............

Whats the difference between these 2 ?

screwfix.com/pro…Ltr

screwfix.com/pro…Ltr

Theres Wickes too:

wickes.co.uk/Gar…596

Its their own brand, but may same as the Ronseal and other brands?

Original Poster

Naeem786;4960803

Theres Wickes … Theres Wickes too:http://www.wickes.co.uk/Garden-Furniture-Oils/Teak-Oil/invt/170596Its their own brand, but may same as the Ronseal and other brands?

Thanks mate - I think I'm going for the "Decking Oil" as it's the cheapest for 5L & leaves a natural finish (I dont want a colour on it).

Rep Left all round

ChrisUK;4960818

Thanks mate - I think I'm going for the "Decking Oil" as it's the … Thanks mate - I think I'm going for the "Decking Oil" as it's the cheapest for 5L & leaves a natural finish (I dont want a colour on it).Rep Left all round

wickes.co.uk/Dec…599

Alot cheaper and also Wickes products are good as used them in past!!
Post a comment
@
    Text