Decorating my bedroom.

Found 3rd Apr 2008
I wonder if anyone has any ideas for what colours to do my bedroom. I want to have a brown leather bed. what colours work best with this? I don't really want beige. Any ideas??????

12 Comments

Although i have a black bed i have a really rich cream almost yellow colour on 3 walls then have a nice red (not a tarty red) walll which is the accent wall with my bed against, reading back what i have wrote it sounds weird but its really nice! i had some curtains made that matched both the cream and yellow. What type of flooring do you have?

Moved to misc.

Pale turquoisy blue - defo!

Hiya, welcome to HUKD
I would only suggest that the smaller the room is, the lighter the hues you choose.

Green/blue accent colour one one wall.

Pink And Brown

Ive got a chocolate leather bed and i have chocolate coloured paint on 2 walls and cream on the other 2. Its suede effect paint i got from the dulux range and i think it looks lovely

turquoise does go lovely with brown but you will need some matching accessories to bring it together.

Otherwise, I would go for light chocolate and (sorry) beige.

It would be a good idea to pick up some leaflets and stuff that have plans in them rather than just trying to imagine - or I am sure there would be some ideas on the internet

Also, did you see this thread for the brown faux leather bed?

hotukdeals.com/ite…-92

I have retro colours... really nice terracotta on a "feature wall" then got a creamish colour and added some terracotta to it til I got a light shade of terracotta. Is so lovely!!

I love duck egg blue with brown.

Original Poster

I will be havin carpet. Don't now what colour to have for that either.
Post a comment
@
    Text