Groups

Deep Fried Snickers, where in london?

saw this one on tv. must be very tasty. any places selling them in london?

17 Comments

Why not just get stoned and make one yourself in the comfort of your own home?

eww, why would you want that?

Original Poster

in london i have personally never seen or heard of any chipshop offering deep fried chocolate bars. well, maybe only english chippies offer that. hard to find them hehe

Abvance;3473732

eww, why would you want that?

My thoughts exactly.

castortroy;3473722

Why not just get stoned and make one yourself in the comfort of your own … Why not just get stoned and make one yourself in the comfort of your own home?

Now there is a plan thats sure to fail, get stoned you cant be bothered to wait for the fryer to heat up, it takes waaay to long, thats why quick and easy eggy bread rules my friend:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 pack of snickers + 1 pack of Yorkshire pudding batter mix + 1 deep fat frier :thumbsup:

saw this one on tv. must be very tasty.

:prop:

Old news mate, my local chippie does anything from mars/snickers to maltesers and minstrels.....
    They also dial 999 for free for you in anticipation of your heart artack

Original Poster

deep fried mars on wiki:
    en.wikipedia.org/wik…bar

i so wanna taste one(snickers one) cant be bothered to make it myself. i saw this on tv. an english guy offering them in the US. people love it there... no wonder why

I had one once...a greasy sloppy runny mess of chocolate. and I love chocolate. gross. eiuu. never again.

That sounds minging!!

It just sounds wrong. No wonder why America is the fattest country in the world if they are loving **** like that. Think i'll skip...

it depends how thick the batter is, if you bring my local chippie a marsbar then he does it for you

Just the thought of it makes me want to http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/8716/pukingpd8.gif

Hmmmmm, crispy batter and hot snickers!
    Yes the thought makes you green but the taste is ... to die for!!!!!!!

Have you asked your local chippie to see if they would do this for you for a small charge?
    You provide the snickers...???

Original Poster

yeah i'll ask them next time... im already excited!

Cluffy321;3475040

it depends how thick the batter is, if you bring my local chippie a … it depends how thick the batter is, if you bring my local chippie a marsbar then he does it for you

Your chippie doesn't already sell mars bars!?!?!?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cracked windscreen, is it safe and legal to drive?89
      2. Samsung or Hisense22
      3. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?35
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?712

See more discussions