Groups

deep song

just heard it on my boys radio show (George Galloway)

45 Comments

You listen to the lunatic George Galloway? No wonder he's playing Cat Stevens, he supports terrorism

welcome to 20years ago!!!!

even boyzone covered this!!! keep up with it

I love George Galloway. Btw OP - new thread dedicated to you @ hotukdeals.com/ite…ap/

You ARE bigger than god, dude!

Liddle ol' me;2964594

I love George Galloway. Btw OP - new thread dedicated to you @ … I love George Galloway. Btw OP - new thread dedicated to you @ http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/242784/lol-hukd-misc-ers-don-t-need-therap/You ARE bigger than god, dude!

that imature thread has gone now!!

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;2964594

I love George Galloway. Btw OP - new thread dedicated to you @ … I love George Galloway. Btw OP - new thread dedicated to you @ http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/242784/lol-hukd-misc-ers-don-t-need-therap/You ARE bigger than god, dude!

been deleted now.

black gerbil1;2964654

been deleted now.

That's a surprise :roll:

Original Poster

scotland88;2964558

even boyzone covered this!!! keep up with it

still a good song:-D

I absolutely adore that song so thank you, whatever your motives for posting ..........it brought a tear to my eye and special memories

Original Poster

no problem-o.

I haven't heard of the tune for ages but I was actually singing bits of this the other day without knowing where it came from. :oops:

I have to admit though......I've been singing a lot of deep love tunes recently and wake up happy every morning.

This is one of the tunes I've been singing a lotyoutube.com/wat…6OE

Here's another that I've been singing more and more and try to listen to this one as soon as I open my eyes every morning at the moment because parts of it is exactly how I feel. uk.youtube.com/wat…KqA I'm actually singing it right now while I'm listening to it.

Just realised I posted the same tune twice, so I changed the second tune that I was attempting to in the first place.

Original Poster

Jagged edge, I know who they are, but never listed to any of there songs. I didnt like there music videos so didnt give them the time of day lol.

you sing too RFM?

black gerbil1;2965851

Jagged edge, I know who they are, but never listed to any of there songs. … Jagged edge, I know who they are, but never listed to any of there songs. I didnt like there music videos so didnt give them the time of day lol.you sing too RFM?

Jagged Edge are brilliant, they've done several amazing and some extremely deep tunes, which means a lot to me.

By the way, just because I sing to some people and around the house doesn't mean I do it as a profession. :giggle:

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;2965955

Jagged Edge are brilliant, they've done several amazing and some … Jagged Edge are brilliant, they've done several amazing and some extremely deep tunes, which means a lot to me.By the way, just because I sing to some people and around the house doesn't mean I do it as a profession. :giggle:

ha ha oh thought you could of been a amateur signer or something, I know alot of people who love JE, im afraid im just not one of them

nice song

Original Poster

indeed

so you don't sink then? Just seems the sort of thing for someone of your many obvious talents would have as yet another 'gift'

autolesbona;2971242

so you don't sink then? Just seems the sort of thing for someone of your … so you don't sink then? Just seems the sort of thing for someone of your many obvious talents would have as yet another 'gift'

you missed the singing thread some time ago then lol

Original Poster

autolesbona;2971242

so you don't sink then? Just seems the sort of thing for someone of your … so you don't sink then? Just seems the sort of thing for someone of your many obvious talents would have as yet another 'gift'

I sang the one republic- apologize, and posted on hukd.

I knew it was a stupid question

Banned

autolesbona;2971242

so you don't sink then?

If only! :thumbsup:

autolesbona;2971242

bellabonkers;2971262

you missed the singing thread some time ago then lol

here it is! link has been removed though.........
    hotukdeals.com/ite…-d/

Original Poster

ill try it upload it again later if you wanna here it playa?

black gerbil1;2971290

ill try it upload it again later if you wanna here it playa?

yes, i think you should share your talent.

Original Poster

bellabonkers;2971306

yes, i think you should share your talent.

if I get time ill up it, im currently working on my next song "lord of the dance"

The Boyzone version dont touch me as much as that version. I felt quite choked.

What do you guys and gals reckon on this one, i relate songs to people, relationships of the past and these ones cuts pretty bad.

youtube.com/wat…t6Y

youtube.com/wat…VLY

guv;2971277

If only! :thumbsup:

Reading it back, I think it may have been the more appropriate word!

lets all feel touched by big yousef islam!!!!

Original Poster

scotland88;2971359

lets all feel touched by big yousef islam!!!!

but lets not get invloved in that today

No lets not, just listen to some songs and chill..

x

Original Poster

pcnutta;2971374

No lets not, just listen to some songs and chill..x

youtube.com/wat…Igc
    i been listening to this song a lot lately, Im trying to find other covers, but must of them are just instrumental

I do like Uncle cracker though, reminds me a bit of Savage Garden

black gerbil1;2971385

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13eBCf1gIgci been listening to this song a … http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13eBCf1gIgci been listening to this song a lot lately, Im trying to find other covers, but must of them are just instrumental I do like Uncle cracker though, reminds me a bit of Savage Garden

why would you sing this song wen your a so called freedom fighter supporter and a blastphamist ???

doesnt make any sense to me

great song AND recording, he wrote loads of other great songs - first cut is the deepest etc etc, class.

Original Poster

scotland88;2971395

why would you sing this song wen your a so called freedom fighter … why would you sing this song wen your a so called freedom fighter supporter and a blastphamist ???doesnt make any sense to me

by blastphamist did you mean blasphemist ?

@ robtallica, "tea for the tillerman" is a great song too

black gerbil1;2971421

by blastphamist did you mean blasphemist ? @ robtallica, "tea for the … by blastphamist did you mean blasphemist ? @ robtallica, "tea for the tillerman" is a great song too

never said i could spell perfectly but yes thats what i ment glad to see you shirked the question tho

black gerbil1;2971385

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13eBCf1gIgci been listening to this song a … http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13eBCf1gIgci been listening to this song a lot lately, Im trying to find other covers, but must of them are just instrumental I do like Uncle cracker though, reminds me a bit of Savage Garden

One of my all time favs, i love savage garden.

youtube.com/wat…cPE
    youtube.com/wat…ted

Original Poster

pcnutta;2971447

One of my all time favs, i love savage garden. … One of my all time favs, i love savage garden. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69Z9rkmEcPEhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Dg1...eature=related

yeah thats a good tune, I like to listen to slow mellow songs like that just before bed! Truly madly deeps is go great, cant ever get tired of it

black gerbil1;2971454

yeah thats a good tune, I like to listen to slow mellow songs like that … yeah thats a good tune, I like to listen to slow mellow songs like that just before bed! Truly madly deeps is go great, cant ever get tired of it

that is a **** over rated and over played song they have far better songs than this pop hit
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523459
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …270928
      3. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831735
      4. Your dream gaming set up?2657

See more discussions