Groups
    EXPIRED

Deep Space Nine 7 Seriese box set.

Ok now i Know nothing about Star Trek or Deep Space nine, but i have been asked to find the complete series 7. Now i usually know what i am doing when it comes to finding deals i have googled this and looked around, and i have found this for about £60.

The trouble is i was given the impression this would be a couple of hundred pounds. So am i looking for the right thing?:thinking:

Can someone please help me? :-D

EDIT: Yes its the whole seven series i am looking for, not just series 7!!!!

lol :oops:

4 Comments

[url]www.find-dvd.co.uk[/url] shows Virgin as the cheapest.

Virgin megastore have it for £270
    virginmegastores.co.uk/inv…450

If you have a virgin credit card you can get an extra 10% off. Or you could pick up from Woolies for £269

If they are a real sci-fi nut and you are concerned they want a particular boxset (the Amazon one looks different to the Virgin one) I'd check with individual before you order....
    Edit: on a more closer look they look the same after all - the Virgin photo is rubbish

an even cheaper option is to buy the seven series seperately from Play.com. £28 each which would be £196 however these aren't due for release until end of April

play.com/pla…ZRS

If looks as if they are repackaging (slimline versions) the series with a cheaper price.

Original Poster

Thanks for all your help gari, I followed the link and in the end i went with THE HUT and i earned 7% cash back through Quidco.

Rep given
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      2. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78
      3. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???11
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?914

See more discussions