Deer Oh Deer Nearly Flamedeer time again.

Found 8th Nov 2017
Soon be time for sleepless nights and dreams of misclicking on flamedeer.
looking forward to it again.
oh and good luck everyone
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
32394361-3Ybmu.jpg
Presumptuous. Might get a lump of coal game instead.
hopefully they might have seen we are sick of it with the august one and give it a miss, but hey no one listens to us
jax6191 h, 1 m ago

It's over shadowed by deekys comp

We love deekys comp, its waste of time trying to catch reindeer when people who are never on here win the big prizes
77 Comments
32394361-3Ybmu.jpg
Presumptuous. Might get a lump of coal game instead.
Probably not for another month yet.
hopefully they might have seen we are sick of it with the august one and give it a miss, but hey no one listens to us
jax6191 h, 1 m ago

We love deekys comp, its waste of time trying to catch reindeer when people who are never on here win the big prizes
I simply don't have enough time for this nonsense
summerof7635 m ago

We love deekys comp, its waste of time trying to catch reindeer when …We love deekys comp, its waste of time trying to catch reindeer when people who are never on here win the big prizes

jax6191 h, 36 m ago

Definitely! I've seen the prizes. It's a going to be a good one!
F.D1 m ago

Definitely! I've seen the prizes. It's a going to be a good one!

Any clues
32395299-g2cXC.jpg
summerof7625 m ago

Any clues

All I'm saying is 6 teraflops, 6 TERAFLOPS!

Also one teraflop and some people would prefer that.

Oh and lots of £2 Amazon codes.
Andy@XCite11 m ago

All I'm saying is 6 teraflops, 6 TERAFLOPS!Also one teraflop and some …All I'm saying is 6 teraflops, 6 TERAFLOPS!Also one teraflop and some people would prefer that.Oh and lots of £2 Amazon codes.

According to Amazon, it only weighs 127g.

32395557-cyozT.jpg
FFS

Opt me out admin, Opt me out forever.
Guess the prizes now the site traffic is down.

1x packet of bourbon creams
2x sherbet dib dabs
3x voucher for 35p off free from products at ASDA
nearly time for my month long holiday from hukd
jax61912 h, 39 m ago

Don't mention it was me that has told you the clue as deeky made me …Don't mention it was me that has told you the clue as deeky made me promise not to say anything but he's got a mouth watering special prize I really think youll have stiff competition if you want to win it [Image]

He's already showed it to me
32399761-Q2180.jpg

He knew I couldn't wait to find out
Edited by: "summerof76" 9th Nov 2017
when is this coming? i can't wait
Segata-Sanshiro4 h, 25 m ago

Guess the prizes now the site traffic is down.1x packet of bourbon …Guess the prizes now the site traffic is down.1x packet of bourbon creams2x sherbet dib dabs3x voucher for 35p off free from products at ASDA

Bagsey the dib dabs.
Original Poster
MSK.3 m ago

Bagsey the dib dabs.

but I wanted them. how about we half them
rincewynd65 m ago

*grumble grumble* I suppose there are two of them and it is a Christmas comp.

Alright then
rincewynd63 h, 14 m ago

You want the flamedeer? You've got a short memory, didn't you win a prize in last year's deeky comp?
jax6192 m ago

If I remember rightly they won a £20 psn voucher £20 with grid Q30 on his …If I remember rightly they won a £20 psn voucher £20 with grid Q30 on his comment number 136 and the voucher was kindly donated by fantasydeals. If I remember rightly

Have you ever been on Mastermind as you have a terrific memory
jax61924 m ago

No but I've multiple accounts on plenty of fish speaking to over 300 women …No but I've multiple accounts on plenty of fish speaking to over 300 women and so need a good memory

I didn't know you were a trawlerman

32402179-q9EdO.jpg
jax6192 m ago

I may aswell be

Be careful how you cast your net You might end up with a kipper
jax6191 h, 0 m ago

If I remember rightly they won a £20 psn voucher £20 with grid Q30 on his …If I remember rightly they won a £20 psn voucher £20 with grid Q30 on his comment number 136 and the voucher was kindly donated by fantasydeals. If I remember rightly

Oh dear.. time to be extra nice to deeky and Fanpages

32402655-DLVjL.jpg
shabbird2 m ago

Oh dear.. time to be extra nice to deeky and Fanpages[Image]

Yeah, you can start next Tuesday afternoon
deeky9 m ago

Yeah, you can start next Tuesday afternoon

sure I will have a word with Miikey.. His quiz on Tuesday this time with Ian
shabbird5 m ago

sure I will have a word with Miikey.. His quiz on Tuesday this time with …sure I will have a word with Miikey.. His quiz on Tuesday this time with Ian

Hislop is the answer to one, I just don't know what number yet
deeky1 m ago

Hislop is the answer to one, I just don't know what number yet

Nice one.. must make a note of that. I had Botham
shabbird45 m ago

Nice one.. must make a note of that. I had Botham

32403134-lOrTS.jpg
deeky19 m ago

[Image]

Just to torture summer. Think you will get him

Ian
32403291-y2YtB.jpg
Original Poster
Thought I saw a deer in the background there
Segata-Sanshiro11 h, 28 m ago

Guess the prizes now the site traffic is down.1x packet of bourbon …Guess the prizes now the site traffic is down.1x packet of bourbon creams2x sherbet dib dabs3x voucher for 35p off free from products at ASDA

That wouldn't be a bad idea really, More winners. Better than the nothing I've won in the last two flamedeers competitions.
Original Poster
I do like Deeky's comp too. And the banter on it too.
shabbird14 h, 38 m ago

Just to torture summer. Think you will get himIan[Image]

Ian Rush
.MUFC.21 h, 23 m ago

That wouldn't be a bad idea really, More winners. Better than the nothing …That wouldn't be a bad idea really, More winners. Better than the nothing I've won in the last two flamedeers competitions.

By pure coincidence, obviously, in my comps there doesn't seem to have been many winners who are openly United fans.

It's in your own hands though - come on, you know you want to
deeky14 m ago

By pure coincidence, obviously, in my comps there doesn't seem to have …By pure coincidence, obviously, in my comps there doesn't seem to have been many winners who are openly United fans.It's in your own hands though - come on, you know you want to

Congrats on winning the Prem, I must admit atm City are on another level, Any other season I think we'd win it. Congrats.
Not bothering this year with deer. Just too slim chance and it's always newbies who win.......

Prefer the pick a square comp and the Xmas tree one (which I want to win again this year (y))
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants