Deezer Family 3 Months Free @ Deezer

Posted 2nd Dec
Whilst looking for a new sub to tide me over the holiday season - came across the fact that Deezer are offering their family plan for free for 3 months for new subscriptions - couldn't say no to such a nice offer, could I

deezer.com/en/…ily

Description
On Deezer Family, everyone can enjoy their own music collection at the same time. With up to 6 Deezer Premium profiles on just one account, you can all listen with no adverts and unlimited downloads.

Go with your own FlowPersonal profiles mean your recommendations are made just for you, and your Flow stays free of the latest teen heartthrobs (unless you want them there).

Terms
  • Deezer Family, 3 months free: cannot be combined with any other offer. Valid one time only for 3 months.
  • This offer is available only for users who have never benefited from any Deezer free trial or promotion and/or who are not or have never been subscribers to a Deezer paying subscription.
  • Deezer Family is available for up to 6 member of the same household residing at the same address. 6 Deezer profiles for £14.99/month.
  • If you are a Deezer Premium subscriber and choose to upgrade to Deezer Family, you will immediately be charged £14.99. Your Deezer Family subscription will start immediately and your Deezer Premium subscription will be terminated.

3354160.jpg

The standard premium offer is still up - if you want to take that instead - credit to @SupraGaz for posting

Hope it helps someone.
Community Updates

Groups

21 Comments
Doesn't show free here.
Thank youuuuu it worked
39234294-c7PHX.jpg
Works for me using phone browser
relicpower02/12/2019 18:56

[Image] What am I doing wrong?

I see your screenshot shows the price in euros - where are you, not in the UK by the looks of it?
matwalaboy02/12/2019 19:01

I see your screenshot shows the price in euros - where are you, not in the …I see your screenshot shows the price in euros - where are you, not in the UK by the looks of it?

Yes you're right. I'm in NL as expat. But I have UK cards, would it not work?
relicpower02/12/2019 19:03

Yes you're right. I'm in NL as expat. But I have UK cards, would it not …Yes you're right. I'm in NL as expat. But I have UK cards, would it not work?

I imagine the offer isn’t running in NL then, you could try signing in with a UK VPN - plenty of free VPNs knocking around. Would think once signed in it should be ok to change back to NL - but I haven’t tried with Deezer - with Spotify this works for example. So worth a go.
Yay, it worked, thanks. I just got the same deal with spotify but I much prefer deezer, so thanks for posting this.
connect2deals02/12/2019 19:04

Yay, it worked, thanks. I just got the same deal with spotify but I much …Yay, it worked, thanks. I just got the same deal with spotify but I much prefer deezer, so thanks for posting this.

Can you share the Spotify one? Deezer is a headaches with chromecast.
I rate deezer higher than Spotify. I prefer the interface too. Been running family off a Turkish vpn now for over 12 months, costs less than £2 a month for family account. Pay for mine using revolut
relicpower02/12/2019 19:08

Can you share the Spotify one? Deezer is a headaches with chromecast.

Agreed. I gave up on Deezer a week into a 4 month trial coz of the Chromecast problems.

Although Spotify streams at a much lower bitrate than any other streaming service, so currently loving life on Tidal
RossP_CY02/12/2019 19:55

I rate deezer higher than Spotify. I prefer the interface too. Been …I rate deezer higher than Spotify. I prefer the interface too. Been running family off a Turkish vpn now for over 12 months, costs less than £2 a month for family account. Pay for mine using revolut

Interesting. Do you run your VPN while you're listening or is that just to start your subscription?
scrumpypaul02/12/2019 22:08

Interesting. Do you run your VPN while you're listening or is that just to …Interesting. Do you run your VPN while you're listening or is that just to start your subscription?

Nah just to set it up. Get the occasional Turkish song pop up every now and again when I'm listening to flow, but eased off from the beginning when I started using it.

Can be a bit of a mare getting revolut to work with it though. I'm now paying in Turkish lira opposed to £. My card renewed and when I put the new card details in to deezer it kept rejecting saying it wasn't a Turkish card, so downbeat I thought my time was up and moved to tidal (also very good, same price roughly as deezer). Then weirdly the day my deezer renewal should have normally gone through got a notification from revolut saying that they'd taken the monthly subscription from my new card so I moved back to deezer. Hopefully that'll mean I'm back onto deezer for another 3 years now!
RossP_CY02/12/2019 22:17

Nah just to set it up. Get the occasional Turkish song pop up every now …Nah just to set it up. Get the occasional Turkish song pop up every now and again when I'm listening to flow, but eased off from the beginning when I started using it.Can be a bit of a mare getting revolut to work with it though. I'm now paying in Turkish lira opposed to £. My card renewed and when I put the new card details in to deezer it kept rejecting saying it wasn't a Turkish card, so downbeat I thought my time was up and moved to tidal (also very good, same price roughly as deezer). Then weirdly the day my deezer renewal should have normally gone through got a notification from revolut saying that they'd taken the monthly subscription from my new card so I moved back to deezer. Hopefully that'll mean I'm back onto deezer for another 3 years now!

I use Starling to do the Netflix Turkey thing and so far it has worked flawless - no complaints, hope the party keeps going
matwalaboy02/12/2019 22:19

I use Starling to do the Netflix Turkey thing and so far it has worked …I use Starling to do the Netflix Turkey thing and so far it has worked flawless - no complaints, hope the party keeps going

I do Netflix too via Turkish vpn using revolut. No issues with Netflix when putting new revolut card details in
Does deezer having a fading option like Spotify?
Edited by: "Arto" 2nd Dec
matwalaboy02/12/2019 22:45

You mean …You mean https://support.deezer.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115003862085-Crossfade ?

Exactly that thank you. Shame I’ve just purchased another year on Spotify
"Unfortunately you are not eligible to this special offer. You can however proceed with the standard offer."
Ah, man.
Edited by: "crinklecutnose" 3rd Dec
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants