Deezer Family space

Found 12th Jul
Hi All

I was wondering if anyone had a spare Deezer Family space available

Thanks
Community Updates
AskDeezerMusic Streaming
6 Comments
Unlikely anyone will share it, it's 1 login for 6 profiles as opposed to 6 separate accounts. I have 4 spaces on my account but would never share it because of this.
jamie0155 m ago

Unlikely anyone will share it, it's 1 login for 6 profiles as opposed to 6 …Unlikely anyone will share it, it's 1 login for 6 profiles as opposed to 6 separate accounts. I have 4 spaces on my account but would never share it because of this.

Hi

Thanks for the comment I wasn’t aware, I will have to try Spotify then, thanks again for your help
lscth5 m ago

HiThanks for the comment I wasn’t aware, I will have to try Spotify then, t …HiThanks for the comment I wasn’t aware, I will have to try Spotify then, thanks again for your help

Or just use VPN like I do for Turkey and get family for £2.50 a month.
jamie01511 m ago

Or just use VPN like I do for Turkey and get family for £2.50 a month.

Do you have to use a vpn every time you use it or just to sign up, I want it to stream to my echo and do t want a Bon on my phone all the time
lscth4 m ago

Do you have to use a vpn every time you use it or just to sign up, I want …Do you have to use a vpn every time you use it or just to sign up, I want it to stream to my echo and do t want a Bon on my phone all the time

Nope, only when signing up. I use it on my Google Home primarily without any issues

It's so easy, just saying 'hey Google, play music'. You can also do the same VPN thing with YouTube Music (look at my deal posted on here), Google Play Music, and Spotify (though Spotify is quite complicated).
jamie01542 m ago

Nope, only when signing up. I use it on my Google Home primarily without …Nope, only when signing up. I use it on my Google Home primarily without any issues It's so easy, just saying 'hey Google, play music'. You can also do the same VPN thing with YouTube Music (look at my deal posted on here), Google Play Music, and Spotify (though Spotify is quite complicated).

Brill, thanks for your help I’ll have a look now
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants