Deezer Premium free for 3 months

Posted 11th Nov
Was just browsing for a new subscription as my Amazon music sub expired and came across Deezer premium for 3 months for free.

deezer.com/en/…ily

I've subbed and cancelled it immediately so I won't be charged come Feb and the premium trial stays live for the 3 months.

The last time I was with Deezer the trial was 99p for a months premium membership which I believe is the norm so thought this maybe helpful to afew

3328891.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
Just buy a deezer 12 months giftcard from phillipines deezer via VPN, but you email it to yourself. Then redeem the giftcard on UK site. Approx £24 for 12 months.
As per usual - This only works with new sign ups.
woldranger11/11/2019 12:33

Great spot! Heat from me!Personally, I preferred GPM or Spotify over …Great spot! Heat from me!Personally, I preferred GPM or Spotify over Deezer but the recent change in the UI for Spotify is a PIA for me but I doubt many people would notice much of a difference and, free's free!

Must admit I do jump from each service to make the most of the premium subs without actually paying or at tops a quid here and there
97 Comments
Great spot! Heat from me!

Personally, I preferred GPM or Spotify over Deezer but the recent change in the UI for Spotify is a PIA for me but I doubt many people would notice much of a difference and, free's free!
woldranger11/11/2019 12:33

Great spot! Heat from me!Personally, I preferred GPM or Spotify over …Great spot! Heat from me!Personally, I preferred GPM or Spotify over Deezer but the recent change in the UI for Spotify is a PIA for me but I doubt many people would notice much of a difference and, free's free!

Must admit I do jump from each service to make the most of the premium subs without actually paying or at tops a quid here and there
As per usual - This only works with new sign ups.
SupraGaz11/11/2019 12:41

Must admit I do jump from each service to make the most of the premium …Must admit I do jump from each service to make the most of the premium subs without actually paying or at tops a quid here and there

I used to, but then my Mother started to use them and she can't set them up herself so I set up a family account for Spotify in The Philippines for about £3 a month and a solo one for GPM for £2 a month. I've got a couple of friends paying £1 a month for their spots and so it's pretty much free and we all win!

As for the comment following yours - there's always one
Worked a treat you sir are a star my amazon runs out on 15th many thanks
What's GPM?
woldranger11/11/2019 12:47

I used to, but then my Mother started to use them and she can't set them …I used to, but then my Mother started to use them and she can't set them up herself so I set up a family account for Spotify in The Philippines for about £3 a month and a solo one for GPM for £2 a month. I've got a couple of friends paying £1 a month for their spots and so it's pretty much free and we all win!As for the comment following yours - there's always one

When I try to set up Spotify elsewhere it doesnt let me; how do you? Mind sharing?
Great post, cheers OP
lucauk11/11/2019 12:55

When I try to set up Spotify elsewhere it doesnt let me; how do you? Mind …When I try to set up Spotify elsewhere it doesnt let me; how do you? Mind sharing?

They've closed things off to make it a lot harder of late, the same with the majority of streaming sites including Netflix.
I've had free trials before worked fine for me
38957317-RkIRD.jpg
Actually I went to check on the Spotify and Google Play and managed to get 60 days for free on GMP. I have been a subscriber before so no first time user.
Anyone know when this expires?
Have used a free sign up before, used a different email & it worked fine for me. Thanks op
+heat though I dunno if I can bring myself to cancel this. Smaller musicians relying on streaming revenue so much these days.

Thanks for posting!
lucauk11/11/2019 12:55

When I try to set up Spotify elsewhere it doesnt let me; how do you? Mind …When I try to set up Spotify elsewhere it doesnt let me; how do you? Mind sharing?

I’d like to know as well ..
miffy9311/11/2019 12:58

Look like the hifi plan is also included in …Look like the hifi plan is also included in this.https://www.deezer.com/en/offers/hifi

Seperate one than OP linked, had to make a new account.
Worked for me had to use a different email address and a different bankcard heat added have had quite a few 3mth free trials with both Deezer and Spotify
Don’t actually use any music streaming, had Apple Music once for free but didn’t use it.
Contemplating Spotify at min but might try this for nowt.
Thanks poster heat from me
Since the latest update, and the option of dark mode, its looking very similar to Spotify now, music actually sounds better on this too
madmurd11/11/2019 18:35

Don’t actually use any music streaming, had Apple Music once for free but d …Don’t actually use any music streaming, had Apple Music once for free but didn’t use it.Contemplating Spotify at min but might try this for nowt.Thanks poster heat from me

Spotify is free for 3 months too.

spotify.com/uk/…um/

Look like the hifi plan is also included in …Look like the hifi plan is also included in this.https://www.deezer.com/en/offers/hifi

Worth a post it's own!
Think I pay about 3quid a month for a family account using VPN and pretending I'm in Brazil.
Thanks will add heat
It's not letting me to take advantage of the offer.
I have had years of service from them until about 3 months ago when my VPN bought subscription had expired and they have blocked the option to subscribe from a different country.
It's a shame as it is a really good streaming service but £10 a month is way too expensive.
Deezer also connects to Google home, Tidal didn't. Nice bonus
madmurd11/11/2019 18:35

Don’t actually use any music streaming, had Apple Music once for free but d …Don’t actually use any music streaming, had Apple Music once for free but didn’t use it.Contemplating Spotify at min but might try this for nowt.Thanks poster heat from me

Nothing to lose, subscription can be cancelled as soon as you sign up for the trial without losing the 3 months incase if you'd forget to do it in Feb next year
Norbs_8911/11/2019 20:52

It's not letting me to take advantage of the offer.I have had years of …It's not letting me to take advantage of the offer.I have had years of service from them until about 3 months ago when my VPN bought subscription had expired and they have blocked the option to subscribe from a different country.It's a shame as it is a really good streaming service but £10 a month is way too expensive.

Once you've logged out of your previous account and go sign up, are you using a different email address as it is for "new customers" only but different email addresses work. Also if you are with Gmail you can use the same email address just put another fullstop anywhere and you'll still receive the emails ie: you used Joe.bloggs@gmail.com and you sign up with Joe.blo.ggs@gmail.com they'd still come through to the original email.

Fantastic thanks! Is the library the same as premium do you know?
Still paying for mine 2quid a month about 3yrs ago with a sub from brazil
Fab thank you, great timing
richje10011/11/2019 21:16

Still paying for mine 2quid a month about 3yrs ago with a sub from brazil …Still paying for mine 2quid a month about 3yrs ago with a sub from brazil

Joeaddo11/11/2019 20:36

Think I pay about 3quid a month for a family account using VPN and …Think I pay about 3quid a month for a family account using VPN and pretending I'm in Brazil.

Can either of you recommend a guide to do this please ?

I've tried a few methods with a VPN but i tend to grind to a halt when it comes to payment card details.
I'm tempted to hang on for the Black Friday period. This is when Amazon, Google, Spotify and other tend to throwing out their best free trial offers.

Even if there isn't exactly what you want they'll be another offer along 2 days later
Deezer is boss. If I hadn't just snagged 3 months Spotty, I'd be on this. I'd urge anyone on the lookout to give Deezer a try.
HankHandsome11/11/2019 21:31

Can either of you recommend a guide to do this please ?I've tried a few …Can either of you recommend a guide to do this please ?I've tried a few methods with a VPN but i tend to grind to a halt when it comes to payment card details.

I use hola vpn on android device. Easy peasy
Joeaddo11/11/2019 22:00

I use hola vpn on android device. Easy peasy

So what about payment method ?.

I've just tried it, entered fake address details e.t.c.. and payment method failed again. i'm using my vpn unlimited connected to brazil and my hola chrome plugin set to brazil as well so it's definitely ok in that respect.
HankHandsome11/11/2019 22:08

So what about payment method ?.I've just tried it, entered fake address …So what about payment method ?.I've just tried it, entered fake address details e.t.c.. and payment method failed again. i'm using my vpn unlimited connected to brazil and my hola chrome plugin set to brazil as well so it's definitely ok in that respect.

Fake address details why? That might be why your payment is failing.
HankHandsome11/11/2019 22:08

So what about payment method ?.I've just tried it, entered fake address …So what about payment method ?.I've just tried it, entered fake address details e.t.c.. and payment method failed again. i'm using my vpn unlimited connected to brazil and my hola chrome plugin set to brazil as well so it's definitely ok in that respect.

Doesn’t work anymore as of about a month ago. They have made so if ur payment card doesn’t match the country you can’t sub 😩 no more vpn subscriptions for now
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants