Defused oils

Posted 2nd Jan
Hi all
So I bought a defuser for myself and my friend, now I need oils which once would you recommend ?
I don’t know anything about those things!
I have Yankee candles on the evening but defuser during the day
Many thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
What sort of defuser do you mean? Reed/electric? Can you put a photo up for clarification and to narrow down the answers. Thanks
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 2nd Jan
Toptrumpet02/01/2020 20:31

What sort of defuser do you mean? Reed/electric? Can you put a photo up …What sort of defuser do you mean? Reed/electric? Can you put a photo up for clarification and to narrow down the answers. Thanks

Toptrumpet02/01/2020 20:31

What sort of defuser do you mean? Reed/electric? Can you put a photo up …What sort of defuser do you mean? Reed/electric? Can you put a photo up for clarification and to narrow down the answers. Thanks

39571944-8aLE9.jpg
I had one before and just put a few drops of essential oils in. Usually lavender or eucalyptus. Can use whatever scent you like if course.
ndksamb02/01/2020 20:37

I had one before and just put a few drops of essential oils in. Usually …I had one before and just put a few drops of essential oils in. Usually lavender or eucalyptus. Can use whatever scent you like if course.

Where did you buy yours ?
I use thesoapery.co.uk

Good, reasonably priced oils and free delivery.
My wife swears by neom neomorganics.com.There made with 100% natural fragrances. But there not the cheapest about.
Usually amazon or I think I picked a bottle up in home bargains.
Edited by: "ndksamb" 2nd Jan
andrushka02/01/2020 20:38

Where did you buy yours ?

You can normally pick them up in Home Bargains also for a £1 (normally around the nasal sprays and the likes of Olbas oil which you can also use if you have a cold etc). Also bought a set from Lidl for £5 for 6, my local still has the sets in stock.

39579958-oQ03B.jpg
These are generally called diffusers by the way, because they help speed up the rate of evaporation so something can diffuse into the room in higher quantities.

Although I suppose defuser sort of works too, in the sense of defusing a stressful situation.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants