Found 28th May 2009
I did my final exam EVER (providing I dont have any retakes)

wooop woooop for me!!!!

And now I would very much like to go out and get blathered...but all my uni mates have already left so I either stay sober....or dink alone....what do you suggest....

20 Comments

drink alone...eventually you'll be drunk enough and have new friends! lol congrats...I miss uni

stay sober and save your money.good luck with your results

Get down the pub and have a couple of drinks there...Make friends and go on a crawl...Good Luck its all work now

Well done to you my fingers will be crossed:) If it was me I would sit outside with a nice bottle of White wine and enjoy the weather

Banned

well done and good luck in getting the results you want x

Original Poster

gr8h8me;5339078

Get down the pub and have a couple of drinks there...Make friends and go … Get down the pub and have a couple of drinks there...Make friends and go on a crawl...Good Luck its all work now

lol i dont think i pull off the loner look.....would rather know at least someone lol

Original Poster

and thanks for all the well done/good lucks

Have something nice to eat and a can of lager or glass of wine to celebrate

Original Poster

jeany123;5339159

Have something nice to eat and a can of lager or glass of wine to … Have something nice to eat and a can of lager or glass of wine to celebrate

hmmm romantic meal for one doesnt really sound too fun even considering going home to the parents house for the company lol

..send me some dosh and I'll have a drink with you.....ps I like Bods:thumbsup: good luck with you zams

Congratulations, must be an amazing feeling. My last exam is next Friday and I can't waaaaaaait

well done!!!!

i occassionally still get nightmares about my finals - 15 years later. so glad i don't have to go thru all that again.

what a relief for you - enjoy today whatever you do. x x

Well done lil tiger, fingers crossed for the results you want xx

Well done you - have a couple of drinks and just relax :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks all im already dreading resits though....didnt all go as well as I would have hoped....everyone says im just pecimistic though so I have my fingers crossed too

Everyone always thinks they've done worse than they actually have... I was amazed that I had no re-sits thoughout university.

Good luck when results day comes! I'll always remember getting mine, as I had to ring from New York to get 'em.

Original Poster

Babbabooey;5340643

Everyone always thinks they've done worse than they actually have... I … Everyone always thinks they've done worse than they actually have... I was amazed that I had no re-sits thoughout university. Good luck when results day comes! I'll always remember getting mine, as I had to ring from New York to get 'em.

I will never forget getting my offer into uni...I went mental, thought I hadnt got in due to a class member sumbitting my work as hers....resulting in it both being refused due to plagerism....meaning I had one A-Level less than everyone else....couldnt believe it when I still got in though, that week I went from hopeful, to gutted/upset/annoyed to overjoyed....was an amazing feeling when I got the acceptance letter as I didnt expect it at all

'Grats tiger I'll be entering big, bad final year in September, can't wait for it to be over!

Original Poster

DragonChris;5341170

'Grats tiger I'll be entering big, bad final year in September, can't … 'Grats tiger I'll be entering big, bad final year in September, can't wait for it to be over!

good luck...keep ontop of the work or else you really wont know what hits you when it comes to deadlines!!!

welldone
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3486
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428414667
    3. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!1423
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226660

See more discussions