Groups
    EXPIRED

Dehumidifier

got a problem with damp because of a leaking roof.
    I am looking for a dehumidifier for bedroom (4 bedroom house),
    therefore must be quite,
    under £90.
    from my reserch ebac look good.
    anyone got any advice of deals codes, please.
    thanks everyone!

5 Comments

Think you might be pushed for £90.

We have a 3 bed detahced house so lots of external walls. We had a problem with moisture and got an ebac powerpac unit - and its been excellent.

It pulls about a litre of water out of the air each day - really useful with a baby in the house as well.

ebacdirect.com/pro…=30

Has a 5 yr warranty on it as well.

Original Poster

RCUK;3277491

Think you might be pushed for £90.We have a 3 bed detahced house so lots … Think you might be pushed for £90.We have a 3 bed detahced house so lots of external walls. We had a problem with moisture and got an ebac powerpac unit - and its been excellent. It pulls about a litre of water out of the air each day - really useful with a baby in the house as well.http://www.ebacdirect.com/product.php?productid=30Has a 5 yr warranty on it as well.

thank you. I have been on this site, a bit pricey though

Argos have this-I bought one, seems to do the job well if you looking to do one room?
    argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Original Poster

schizoelf;3278535

Argos have this-I bought one, seems to do the job well if you looking to … Argos have this-I bought one, seems to do the job well if you looking to do one room?http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4150664/Trail/searchtext%3EDEHUMIDIFIER.htm

out of stock for delivery, and none near me unfortunately or I would have gone for that, thanks,

I have found an ebac 2650 for £129.00 delivered. not sure if this is a good model or not.

i bought a 20L prem i air machine from electrical lifestyle for £129.95 inc delivery.

there is some on this site for arround £90 inc delivery
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz67
      2. Mcdonalds fizzy drinks not working57
      3. Any price history trackers for Currys / PCWorld?22
      4. How long does it take for Instagram support team to reply your email11

See more discussions