Dehumidifier & Air purifier

Posted 23rd Nov
Looking for good dehumidifier & air purifier, can anyone recommend some please?
Lots on offer on Klarstein but I have no idea if they any good.
klarstein.co.uk/ind…en&
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
rover.ebay.com/rov…030

I got this a couple of months ago for £90 when someone posted it on sale and it’s fantastic. Worth £120 in my opinion.
I've been looking for a while, finally bought this today. hotukdeals.com/dea…827
ecoair dd 122 gets good reviews around £124 its a desiccant so works well at lower temperatures too
Monaco.Blue23/11/2019 18:32

I've been looking for a while, finally bought this today. …I've been looking for a while, finally bought this today. https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/inventor-eva-ii-pro-ion-20-litresday-dehumidifier-3-1-air-ioniser-and-laundry-dryer-dehumidifier-3338827

I was thinking about this one but I don’t like the look of it that much
dominikamisia23/11/2019 19:01

I was thinking about this one but I don’t like the look of it that much ( …I was thinking about this one but I don’t like the look of it that much

haha, mine is to dry clothes, it will be in a small room with door shut as recommended. No beauty parade required.
Monaco.Blue23/11/2019 19:40

haha, mine is to dry clothes, it will be in a small room with door shut as …haha, mine is to dry clothes, it will be in a small room with door shut as recommended. No beauty parade required.

I need it for living room and for the bedroom
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants