DEHUMIDIFIER GET 102 RECALL

7 replies
Found 20th Nov 2016
Does anyone know anything about the Argos recall? the catalogue number etc? Thanks

7 Comments

Yeah take it back .. Argos claimed no knowledge of it , then asked me to provide the catalogue number ( from 2007) .. They offered a gift voucher cos I didn't have receipt .. Stuck to my guns and got money back .

Get the details up of the recall and show them if needed.

plodging

Yeah take it back .. Argos claimed no knowledge of it , then asked me to … Yeah take it back .. Argos claimed no knowledge of it , then asked me to provide the catalogue number ( from 2007) .. They offered a gift voucher cos I didn't have receipt .. Stuck to my guns and got money back .

How much did you get? When I went in to Argos woman said it wasn't recalled gave up after 10 mins of showing her the recall advert
Edited by: "mike1212" 20th Nov 2016

I had one from Homebase same model as the argos one. They gave me a full refund over the phone (back on my card). I had the receipt. At first the man on the phone said he hadn't heard anything about a recall, but then agreed to a refund when I said I had the receipt.

mike1212

How much did you get? When I went in to Argos woman said it wasn't … How much did you get? When I went in to Argos woman said it wasn't recalled gave up after 10 mins of showing her the recall advert

I was fobbed off with its a homebase product , the wrong colour water collector etc etc .. She phoned Argos hq , I stood my ground , she even printed off a gift card etc .. I got the lowest price it was on sale for because I had no receipt , about £72 .. All a goodwill gesture she said , Stand your ground . Homebase is not part of Argos now , but was then ... Both sold them .mind you I got it off a mate for nowt .. Dunno how much full price but lowest was £72.99 I think .
Show them the recall notice on your fone .. It's got the catalogue number .. Would be reluctant to buy anything at Argos after a 45 minute stand off over this recall.
Edited by: "plodging" 20th Nov 2016

it says return to ur nearest home base so why not try them instead
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone else bored of video gaming1625
    2. Add one, leave one game54415450
    3. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1991
    4. word association Game74244925

See more discussions