Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
This has to be a troll post to start arguments
Nokia 3310
26 Comments
Sorry an X
Id get Note 8 now, let him use that till the X comes out at which point Android will have slowed to a snails pace, bin it, then get the 256gb X and then replace that with the S9 middle of next year as it will be old tech by then.

Edit - even better, bin the Note 8 when the Iphone 8 comes out, get that till the X comes out then the S9
Edited by: "Deaa" 19th Sep 2017
Nokia 3310
Can I be your son too?
Edited by: "Mihir95" 19th Sep 2017
Mihir952 m ago

Can I be your son too?

If you were my son, my current son would get a £750 which is to little
Deaa18 m ago

Id get Note 8 now, let him use that till the X comes out at which point …Id get Note 8 now, let him use that till the X comes out at which point Android will have slowed to a snails pace, bin it, then get the 256gb X and then replace that with the S9 middle of next year as it will be old tech by then.Edit - even better, bin the Note 8 when the Iphone 8 comes out, get that till the X comes out then the S9

Thanks but we are big Samsung haters in are house but might get one for myself to try and then re sell
Dannyrobbo23 m ago

No this is his yearly allowance
iPhone 7 plus old and slow. Please go do one. They are great phones. Muppet
1988dave1 m ago

iPhone 7 plus old and slow. Please go do one. They are great phones. …iPhone 7 plus old and slow. Please go do one. They are great phones. Muppet

They are great and I love mine but it is time to upgrade. Sorry if I offended you.
Theres nothing wrong with the 7 plus. If your set on changing wait for the X, the 8 is basically the same and will be a waste.
Deaa1 m ago

Theres nothing wrong with the 7 plus. If your set on changing wait for the …Theres nothing wrong with the 7 plus. If your set on changing wait for the X, the 8 is basically the same and will be a waste.

Ok thanks that is the response that I wanted. Some decent feedback
There will be very little difference between 7 and 8
Get the X in 256gb that leave him £100 to spend on whatever he likes
Is that a donkey phallus entering your mouth in the picture?
MIDURIX9 m ago

That would be bestiality which is illegal in this country.
chimp14uk2 m ago

That would be bestiality which is illegal in this country.

That's what I thought, but some people just don't play by the rules.
32032985-zdH5K.jpg
puddles99992 h, 20 m ago

Thanks but we are big Samsung haters in are house but might get one for …Thanks but we are big Samsung haters in are house but might get one for myself to try and then re sell

I've always been an iPhone fanboy and I've sold my 6s and got the note8. Love it and I think the 6s is now my last iphone
I'd just get the 8 there's no reason to go for an X, also can I be your son!
Can you explain OP, why you're thinking of getting an iPhone 8 to then trade in for an iPhone X?

Would cost you at least £100 on depreciation on the used 8...
Can't be your son for obvious reasons but if you offered me a Kia ora ...
just buy android phones and when he runs the changes down thow it in the bin and get a new one out thats what i do much better
puddles99996 h, 12 m ago

They are great and I love mine but it is time to upgrade. Sorry if I …They are great and I love mine but it is time to upgrade. Sorry if I offended you.

biggest troll of the year....

for every other iphone lover....

iPhone X 256gb (because 64gb is not enough) = £1150 (excluding fast charger and cable which is extra £80)
The Macbook £1249
Macbook Pro 13 £1249
iMac £1050
iMac Retina £1250
Mac mini (top spec) £950

if you plan on buying iphone x.... well sorry you are an idiot... why? because we all know you will buy the next iphone in a year or 2 (yet you would not do the same with a mac)
I’d get a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 for £150 and use the rest on something more useful!!!
MIDURIX19th Sep

lol looks like the picture is of Linus from LinusTechTips
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants