delete

Found 3rd Oct 2017Edited by:"Xboxgamer321"
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Debt once could be finger trouble , Debt posted twice (in the title and in the text) indicates you are unaware that the correct term is " Debit Card" and maybe you and your 15 year old should steer clear of any cards until you at least understand them .
26 Comments
Can't get in debt at 15.
Debt once could be finger trouble , Debt posted twice (in the title and in the text) indicates you are unaware that the correct term is " Debit Card" and maybe you and your 15 year old should steer clear of any cards until you at least understand them .
Is the OP sure they're not the said 15 year old?
Original Poster
Sorry debit I am very bad at spelling sorry
rogparki48 m ago

Debt once could be finger trouble , Debt posted twice (in the title and …Debt once could be finger trouble , Debt posted twice (in the title and in the text) indicates you are unaware that the correct term is " Debit Card" and maybe you and your 15 year old should steer clear of any cards until you at least understand them .

bit harsh, funny and true but still harsh
deleted800342
puddles99999 m ago

Sorry debit I am very bad at spelling sorry

Speling*
hotukdeals.com/dis…029

Is this to purchase the iPhone 8 or X for your son?

Why not just buy it off your debit card....?
andynicol5 m ago

https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/teenage-son-new-phone-1250-budget-2794029Is this to purchase the iPhone 8 or X for your son?Why not just buy it off your debit card....?

That doesn't even make sense!

Can't you be looking for a phone and also be looking for debit card advice?

Is this supposed to be a joke
Original Poster
chocci1 m ago

http://www.nationwide.co.uk/products/current-accounts/flexone/whats-flexone

Thank you is it any good
Original Poster
ibblackberry13 m ago

That doesn't even make sense!Can't you be looking for a phone and also be …That doesn't even make sense!Can't you be looking for a phone and also be looking for debit card advice?Is this supposed to be a joke

No just wanted to give him a debit card for when he goes to the cinema and stuff
puddles99992 m ago

No just wanted to give him a debit card for when he goes to the cinema and …No just wanted to give him a debit card for when he goes to the cinema and stuff

I know, I was replying to Andy not you, hence I quoted Andy.
My 14 year old son has the nationwide a/c with debit card and Apple Pay. He gets monthly statements through the post (if you want to keep an eye on his spending)
Wish people wouldn’t be sarcastic or pick up on spelling/auto correct mistakes as this is a really good question that I will be following.
deleted8003423rd Oct 2017

Speling*

Are you trying to correct their way of spelling the word "spelling" by saying it should be with one l? If so, then you may need to withdraw your correction, as it is, in fact, incorrect!
deleted800342
artnada16 m ago

Are you trying to correct their way of spelling the word "spelling" by …Are you trying to correct their way of spelling the word "spelling" by saying it should be with one l? If so, then you may need to withdraw your correction, as it is, in fact, incorrect!

Tiddly_fiddly1 h, 55 m ago

Wow a lot of sarcastic ..... on this thread!!!! English may not be their …Wow a lot of sarcastic ..... on this thread!!!! English may not be their first language.

Wow, is it yours? #sarcasm
windym23 m ago

Wow, is it yours? #sarcasm

#whatever.
ibblackberry121 h, 28 m ago

That doesn't even make sense!Can't you be looking for a phone and also be …That doesn't even make sense!Can't you be looking for a phone and also be looking for debit card advice?Is this supposed to be a joke

Why does asking the OP for further information not make sense?

The OP has previously posted a thread re £1250 iPhone and I'm merely asking if this is connected....

As he's stated he has that budget in mind there may be another option he hasn't thought of to purchase this high value item....
So she wants to give her child a debit card, something most of us may be keen on as they are useful and is looking for advice.

So you go through ops previous posting, find something she was looking to buy, then suggest she buy it with her own card.

that all seems relivant and helpful.
ibblackberry120 m ago

So she wants to give her child a debit card, something most of us may be …So she wants to give her child a debit card, something most of us may be keen on as they are useful and is looking for advice.So you go through ops previous posting, find something she was looking to buy, then suggest she buy it with her own card.that all seems relivant and helpful.

I don't believe the majority of what OP says, so even offering help and answering the OP may be a waste of time.
RossD893 m ago

I don't believe the majority of what OP says, so even offering help and …I don't believe the majority of what OP says, so even offering help and answering the OP may be a waste of time.

But you are choosing to read and replying to her thread right now, wasting the very time you are trying not to waste.

It was just a question, it has been answered I believe
ibblackberry19 h, 51 m ago

So she wants to give her child a debit card, something most of us may be …So she wants to give her child a debit card, something most of us may be keen on as they are useful and is looking for advice.So you go through ops previous posting, find something she was looking to buy, then suggest she buy it with her own card.that all seems relivant and helpful.

I've not 'went through ops previous posting', I distinctly remember the thread the OP (who has a pretty unique profile pic which was commented on in that thread) created asking about a £1250 phone for his/her son.

I'm not stalking the OP and certainly not dismissing there question if thats what you infer.

IF they have a budget of £1250 (i.e. cash sitting in an account) to buy a phone and IF this is connected with the children's debit card, there may be a way they've not thought of to combine the 2 and make a few pound in the process.

I'm sure the OP appreciates your concern though, albeit you've not contributed to there question but hey ho.

p.s. how do you know the OP is a 'she'?
Edited by: "andynicol" 5th Oct 2017
andynicol14 m ago

I've not 'went through ops previous posting', I distinctly remember the …I've not 'went through ops previous posting', I distinctly remember the thread the OP (who has a pretty unique profile pic which was commented on in that thread) created asking about a £1250 phone for his/her son.I'm not stalking the OP and certainly not dismissing there question if thats what you infer.IF they have a budget of £1250 (i.e. cash sitting in an account) to buy a phone and IF this is connected with the children's debit card, there may be a way they've not thought of to combine the 2 and make a few pound in the process.I'm sure the OP appreciates your concern though, albeit you've not contributed to there question but hey ho.p.s. how do you know the OP is a 'she'?

So many words and so little said, I bow to your superior word count, you have been most helpful in all regards.
ibblackberry151 m ago

So many words and so little said, I bow to your superior word count, you …So many words and so little said, I bow to your superior word count, you have been most helpful in all regards.

32185257-EARfj.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants