Groups

delete me please

delete me please

4 Comments

Banned

A guy shows up late for work. The boss yells "You should have been here at 8:30!" he replies: "Why? What happened at 8:30?"

Banned

Three kids come down to the kitchen and sit around the breakfast table. The mother asks the oldest boy what he’d like to eat. "I’ll have some ****in’ French toast," he says. The mother is outraged at his language, hits him, and sends him upstairs. She asks the middle child what he wants. "Well, I guess that leaves more ****in’ French toast for me," he says. She is livid, smacks him, and sends him away. Finally she asks the youngest son what he wants for breakfast. "I don’t know," he says meekly, "but I definitely don’t want the ****in’ French toast."

What do you call a rabbit with a bent d**k?

.. f***s funny.

Irish Funny…….

Murphy calls to see his mate Paddy who has a broken leg.

Paddy says, 'Me feet are freezing mate, could you nip upstairs and get me slippers?'

'No bother,' he says, and he runs upstairs.

There, he finds Paddy's two stunning 19 year old twin daughters sitting on their beds.

'Hello dere girls, your Da' sent me up here to **** ya both.'

'**** off you liar!'

'I'll prove it,' Murphy says.

So he shouts down the stairs, 'Both of dem, Paddy?'

'Of course, what's the use of fookin' one?'
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1930
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3078
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201356

See more discussions