delete thread

delete thread

13 Comments

put up some pic's

Original Poster

https://www.inet.se/bilder/6605141/logitech-force-3d-pro-joystick.jpg

http://www.toystoreinc.com/catalog/flight.jpg (game is obviously a british pegi rated one however

whats the min specs for flight sim?

Banned

strike;5149476

whats the min specs for flight sim?

IBM Roadrunner
"Roadrunner is a supercomputer built by IBM at the Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico, USA. Currently the world's fastest computer, the US$133-million Roadrunner is designed for a peak performance of 1.7 petaflops, achieving 1.026 on May 25, 2008,[1][2][3] and to be the world's first TOP500 Linpack sustained 1.0 petaflops system. It is a one-of-a-kind supercomputer, built from commodity parts, with many novel design features.."

No but seriously mega specs

Banned

No but seriously Tim, £15+ for the Sim and £10+ for the Joystick I've got both btw

Original Poster

Direct X 9 compatible hardware - It will run fine on even some old graphics cards, its just you need a half decent graphics card eg. 7600gt at least for it to look nice.

Tim

hmm, pc no good

Banned

timothyw9;5149598

Direct X 9 compatible hardware - It will run fine on even some old … Direct X 9 compatible hardware - It will run fine on even some old graphics cards, its just you need a half decent graphics card eg. 7600gt at least for it to look nice. Tim

Really need a proper DX10 card I get like 20fps with max graphics on 8800GS. 2.7Ghz dual core AM2. 4GB RAM, even then I get stuttering with heavy ground traffic

Original Poster

lumoruk;5149585

No but seriously Tim, £15+ for the Sim and £10+ for the Joystick I've got … No but seriously Tim, £15+ for the Sim and £10+ for the Joystick I've got both btw

£15 for the deluxe edition? or is it more cuz its deluxe? lol :-D

Tim

Banned

timothyw9;5149655

£15 for the deluxe edition? or is it more cuz its deluxe? lol :-DTim

Just looking on ebay completed listings dude

Original Poster

lumoruk;5149777

Just looking on ebay completed listings dude

seems like the going rate is £15-25 posted on fleabay..

hmm.

tim

Banned

timothyw9;5149880

seems like the going rate is £15-25 posted on fleabay..hmm.tim

Should be a well sort after item, they sacked the Flight simulator staff

Original Poster

lumoruk;5150085

Should be a well sort after item, they sacked the Flight simulator staff

cool. i think i read about that somewhere on a fsx thread a few weeks ago.

Tim
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763821
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523385
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356127
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414414051

See more discussions