Found 19th Jul 2008
deleted

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
3 Comments

Banned

These are probably one of the cheapest easycar.com/

The reason auto is more expensive is becuase 98% of the cars in the UK are manual and most drivers will know how to drive a stick shift. Automatic cars are reserved for the lazy or disabled :-D (generally)

You probably will not find a cheaper price than on travelsupermarket.com: travelsupermarket.com/tra…e=6 but do check 3 times a day as rates can be £20 difference between quotes :? book it at the cheapest

I drive a left h/d in france and always use them to hire a car for the UK time. I think you would be better sticking with a manual as autos are a pain unless you are used to them, me and many other tend to use the left foot for braking !!!!! :roll: with the same force as using a clutch.....certainly stops the car quick :-D

You will be fine, just remember "left is best" or is it "right is right"...???....oh that's here, :thumbsup:

[url]www.holidayautos.com[/url] they were pretty good when we hired a car in France and just hired one for my grandparents through them for use in UK
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc22
    2. CEX grading68
    3. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
    4. Advice on selling an iPhone?67

See more discussions