Deleteing saved searches on ebay

Found 26th Feb 2009
Does anyone know how to delete saved searches on Ebay? They change the site so many times, Can't find the bit how to do this, Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

8 Comments

Click on My Ebay (top right hand side) and from the drop down menu select Saved Searches

Original Poster

Mijooly;4492717

Click on My Ebay (top right hand side) and from the drop down menu select … Click on My Ebay (top right hand side) and from the drop down menu select Saved Searches

Ok, have done that but where do I go from there! where's the edit button or delete bit?

adp;4492763

Ok, have done that but where do I go from there! where's the edit button … Ok, have done that but where do I go from there! where's the edit button or delete bit?

Click on the arrow at the end of Go To Search Results and another drop down menu appears, delete is one of the options

Original Poster

Mijooly;4492796

Click on the arrow at the end of Go To Search Results and another drop … Click on the arrow at the end of Go To Search Results and another drop down menu appears, delete is one of the options

Thanks for that, have been looking for days:oops:

adp;4492823

Thanks for that, have been looking for days:oops:

Glad you're sorted :thumbsup:

whats so embarrasing to search for?

Click opt out of new ebay near top of my ebay screen.

New version is pants.

Original Poster

vengod;4493013

whats so embarrasing to search for?

Embarressed I couldn't sort it out myself!! it makes you feel a bit stupid don't you ever feel like that!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien615
    2. Driving anxiety.1416
    3. Toyota verso camera11
    4. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED11

See more discussions