Expired

Deleting someone off FB

7 replies
Found 13th May 2009
Does anyone know how to delete somebody from your friend's list on Facebook?

I have searched for the option and can't find it anywhere but I am sure it must be pretty straighforward and I am just missing it

1. Misc
  2. Facebook
7 Comments

im sure you go into your friends list and the option is on the right ? ill have a check

yeh click friends at top >> then all friends on left >> then you get a list with a x on the left of each friend click the x and it will delete

There is an x in a box on your friends list click this
So go friends >> All Friends >> Find person and to the right of "Add to List" click the X

Friends>All friends>

Scroll to the friend you want to delete, and at the right hand side there is an "X" which when you hover over it will say "Remove friend".

Edit: Already sorted.

Banned

1. Log in
2. Select All friends from the Friends tab at the top
3. click the X at the end of the friends name.
4. click the 'remove' button

The friends will only know they have been deleted when they can no longer access your info.

Banned

thesaint;5195562

FriendsAll friendsScroll to the friend you want to delete, and at the … Friends>All friends>Scroll to the friend you want to delete, and at the right hand side there is an "X" which when you hover over it will say "Remove friend".Edit: Already sorted.

Yeah i missed that too :-(

Banned

Sorry fireheaven, I promise I'll stop harassing you

Did it also delete all the friends you had in common with them? And, I presume you can't see their details any more - ie. you are deleted off their list as well, yes?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is this expensive?917
    2. £300 for a XZ1 Compact Worth Keeping or return56
    3. I posted a deal that has been removed612
    4. Whatsup number, confused44

See more discussions