Delicious Irish cream recipe. (Baileys) caffeine free

Found 5th Dec 2017Edited by:"SOUTHWALES"
Make your own caffeine free delicious Irish cream with less added sugar sweeteners.

You will need the following ingredients

400g tin of evaporated milk
300ml single cream
Cocoa powder
Chocolate Milk shake powder, preferably Nesquick.
250ml of whisky.

Next pour 100ml of single cream into a mixing bowl, add one spoonful of cocoa powder and two spoonfuls of chocolate milk shake mix, Wisk together for 1 minute, then add the rest of the single cream, the tin of evaporated milk, 250ml of whisky, now Wisk again for a further minute. Pour the mixture into an empty bottle and refigerate, one chilled pour into a glass, add 2 ice cubes and enjoy.

2848432.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
4 Comments
I did something similar but for an extra feeling of self achievement (easily pleased) I made the alcohol too (you can use something like the kits on this page). Really nice though I was tempted just to drink (or should that be eat?) the evaporated milk on it's own.
Wongy1105th Dec 2017

Shirley another thread was not needed …Shirley another thread was not needed ?https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/fancy-making-your-own-irish-cream-baileys-2845503

That was a recipe from the net, this is one I use myself as it cuts out the coffee\caffine.
Edited by: "SOUTHWALES" 18th Jan
SOUTHWALES2 m ago

That was a recipe from the net, this is one I use myself as it cuts out …That was a recipe from the net, this is one I use myself as it cuts out the need for coffee.

Plan.
32653515-zgWqu.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions